Tips and tricks to fix ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) with simple solutions. This phone have dual simcard slot which can standby together for GSM or CDMA network provider. We can use broadband data network using 4G LTE. We can call ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) as phablet because the LCD screen size is 7 inches, big enough for some users to bring everyday, but for anyone who need bigger screen but not tablet, then ACER ICONIA TALK S is the right choice. The community of www.hard-reset.org will give more information about how to troubleshot ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) problems.
What is Advantage of ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) Specifications:
GSM 3G Dual Sim Slot GSM-GSM
LCD 7 inches screen
Internal memory 32 GB
RAM 2 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, autofocus
Front Camera 2 MP for selfie photography
Processor Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6
Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) with Software Menu :
- Turn on ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734)
- Make sure the battery already charge properly
- You better to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734)
- The ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) with Hardware Key Button:
- Please check that the battery is not empty
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734)
- Press and Hold Power Button + Volume Up together until the smartphone show menu at LCD
- Choose Recovery Mode menu. Navigate with Volume Up and press Volume Down to OK or Choose it
- Wait until Android logo appear, and press Power Button
- Choose Wipe data/factory reset menu. Navigate with Volume Down and press Volume Up to Ok or Choose it (different with no.5 for volume button)
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734)
How to Make Battery of ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) have big LCD screen as 7 inches, of course it will consume more power then standard 5 inches smartphone. But as we know ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) only have 3400 mAh battery capacity to reduce phone weight, but this capacity will not enough if we use this phone more for social media, playing games or watch movie. But we can make ACER ICONIA TALK S (A1-734) battery work more longer by doing some adjustment. First, please reduce LCD screen brightness as low as possible to safe battery capacity.The information from this page describe about EgTGx1_HGLq8lscFIhkA8aeDS940STYRfcpmE94QlNGKZo9o0UqHMgNyY24#spf=1. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.