Tips and tricks to fix ACER PREDATOR 8 trouble. The 8 inches tablet with Android Lollipop as factory default operating system. This screen of ACER PREDATOR 8 already use Full HD resolutions at 1920 x 1200 pixels, therefore we can play almost all movie streaming like Youtube or other offline video files. The most important think about ACER PREDATOR 8 is having big internal memory, we can choose to buy 32 GB or 64 GB internal memory, both options have 2 GB RAM. Find more information about how to solve problems of ACER PREDATOR 8 at www.hard-reset.org community. ACER PREDATOR 8 is optimize for gaming tablet with Intel Atom processor.
What is Advantage of ACER PREDATOR 8 Table Specifications:
No GSM/CDMA Network Provider, Wifi Onlye
LCD 8 inches screen
Internal memory 32 GB or 64 GB
RAM 2 GB
Main Camera 5 MP
Front Camera 2 MP
Processor Quad-core 1.6 GHz
Operating system Android Lollipop version 5.0
Battery Li-Ion 4420 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ACER PREDATOR 8 with Software Menu :
- Turn on ACER PREDATOR 8
- Make sure the battery already charge properly
- You better to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format ACER PREDATOR 8
- The ACER PREDATOR 8 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ACER PREDATOR 8 with Hardware Key Button:
- Please check that the battery is not empty
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the ACER PREDATOR 8
- Press and Hold Power Button + Volume Up together until the smartphone show menu at LCD
- Choose Recovery Mode menu. Navigate with Volume Up and press Volume Down to OK or Choose it
- Wait until Android logo appear, and press Power Button
- Choose Wipe data/factory reset menu. Navigate with Volume Down and press Volume Up to Ok or Choose it (different with no.5 for volume button)
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset ACER PREDATOR 8
How to Make Battery of ACER PREDATOR 8 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Although the battery of ACER PREDATOR 8 use 4420 mAh capacity, but some users still need more bigger battery especially for playing games or watch movie for several hours. ACER PREDATOR 8 does not have simcard slot for network provider, but this tablet can work with wifi connections for access the Internet, that is why the battery of ACER PREDATOR 8 still can work longer then other standard tablet. For all users who need to prolong battery life, then we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.