Tips and tricks to fix ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 problems when this phone get trouble. This is 5.2 inches LCD screen smartphone which use Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1 as factory default operating system. For broadband data access, we can use 4G LTE with dual simcard slot. Find more review information and solutions to solve ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 trouble at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA with 4G LTE, dual sim GSM+GSM
LCD 5.2 inches
Internal memory 16 GB with 2 GB RAM
Internal memory 32 GB with 3 GB RAM
External memory microSD maximum 254 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 5 MP with f/2.0
Processor Quad-core 1.3 GHz
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1
Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3
- The ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3
- Press and hold Volume Up button (do not release and continue to no.5)
- Press and hold Power button (no.4 still continue press and hold), so now we hold Volume Up Button + Power Button together
- Wait until vibrate appear at ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3, then release Power button (do not release Volume Up button)
- If we see Logo appear at LCD screen, then release Volume Up button (release all button now)
- Wait until FASTBOOT MODE appear
- At this text menu, use Volume Down Button to choose Recovery Mode and continue with press Power Button to confirm or OK
- Wait until the LCD of ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 will show the Android Logo with error text, continue press and hold POWER button, after that continue press and release one time Volume Up, then we will see Android System Recovery Mode menu
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue wipe data/factory Reset for hard reset ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3, use Volume Up or Volume Down to navigate the Menu and press Power Button to OK or Enter
How to Make Battery of ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
With 5.2 inches LCD screen at ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3, we need more bigger battery at least 3000 mAh, but this is good point of ASUS ZENFONE PEGASUS 3 because use 4100 mAh battery capacity which is big enough to make this phone can run more than one day full without recharge. However, for some hard core users maybe this capacity still not enough for one day, therefore we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen as low as possible.The information from this page describe about hard reset asus pegasus 3. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.