Tips and tricks to fix HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT problems. When we want to have qHD smartphone with 5.5 inches LCD screen width, then HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT will become good options to choose. Not only high resolutions at 1440 x 2560 pixels, HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT also have good color display with Super LCD3. When the first time release in the market, HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT use Android Nougat as factory default operating system. Find more review information and how to fix HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT at www.hard-reset.org.
What is Advantage of HTC 10 EVO (BOLT) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 5.5 inches touch screen
Internal memory 32 GB with 3 GB RAM
External memory slot MicroSD upto 256 GB
Main Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
Front camera 8 MP
Processor Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
Operating system Android Nougat version 7
Battery Li-Po 3200 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HTC 10 EVO (BOLT) with menu setting:
This is the option that we can do if this phone still can access the menu setting, then try to reset HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT with this step:
- Please Turn on the HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT
- We suggest to charge the battery full
- Make sure you already backup all important data, because it will deleted from HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT
- Go to Menu Setting > Backup & reset
- Choose Reset Phone, continue with Erase Everything and choose OK
- The HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT will do the master reset until it finish
#Option 2, Hard Reset HTC 10 EVO (BOLT) with hardware button key:
In some situations, the HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT is not responding, so nothing happen when we navigate or touch the screen, in this step try to hard reset with hardware key by this step:
- Make sure you have fully charge the HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT
- We should try to backup all important data if we can, because all data will be erased or wipe from this phone
- We can do this procedure at any conditions phone On or Off
- Press together Power Button + Volume Down together for several second until the Android icon appear, then release all button
- Navigate menu with Volume button to go to Factory Reset, to choose or enter press POWER Button
- The HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT will do the master reset for several minutes, just wait until it finish.
How to Make Battery of HTC 10 EVO (BOLT) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Strong battery capabilities are very important when we use good smartphone. The battery of HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT use 3200 mAh. This capacity is enough for some users, but if we use HTC 10 EVO / HTC BOLT for watch several full movie either from offline files movie or video streaming then we will need more strong battery. What should we do? First we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible. We can use auto brightness, but some users also like to use manual brightness.