Tips and tricks for solve problems at HTC DESIRE 650. HTC try to give more options for users who need 5 inches LCD screen smartphone width. This phone also have dual simcard slot that can standby together for waiting phone call. The internal memory of HTC DESIRE 650 is 16 GB storage. Please find how to fix HTC DESIRE 650 and some review information from www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HTC DESIRE 650 Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA Dual Simcard Slots
LCD 5 inches touch screen
Internal memory 16 GB
External memory slot MicroSD upto 256 GB
RAM 2 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
Front camera 5 MP
Processor Quad Core processor
Operating system Android Marshmallow
Battery Li-Po 2200 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HTC DESIRE 650 with menu setting:
This is the option that we can do if this phone still can access the menu setting, then try to reset HTC DESIRE 650 with this step:
- Please Turn on the HTC DESIRE 650
- We suggest to charge the battery full
- Make sure you already backup all important data, because it will deleted from HTC DESIRE 650
- Go to Menu Setting > Backup & reset
- Choose Reset Phone, continue with Erase Everything and choose OK
- The HTC DESIRE 650 will do the master reset until it finish
#Option 2, Hard Reset HTC DESIRE 650 with hardware button key:
In some situations, the HTC DESIRE 650 is not responding, so nothing happen when we navigate or touch the screen, in this step try to hard reset with hardware key by this step:
- Make sure you have fully charge the HTC DESIRE 650
- We should try to backup all important data if we can, because all data will be erased or wipe from this phone
- We can do this procedure at any conditions phone On or Off
- Press together Power Button + Volume Down together for several second until the Android icon appear, then release all button
- Navigate menu with Volume button to go to Factory Reset, to choose or enter press POWER Button
- The HTC DESIRE 650 will do the master reset for several minutes, just wait until it finish.
How to Make Battery of HTC DESIRE 650 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
The most battery drain at HTC DESIRE 650 is LCD screen usage, therefore we have to save 2200 mAh battery capacity at this phone by reducing LCD screen brightness as low as possible, because more bright we use LCD screen then more power battery will be use, and it can not make this phone work longer.