Tips and tricks to fix problems at HUAWEI ENJOY 6. The Android smartphone from Huawei which have 5 inches LCD screen width HD resolutions 720 x 1280 pixels. To make this phone can give better color view, HUAWEI ENJOY 6 use AMOLED screen type. This phone have dual simcard GSM-GSM simcard . Find more review and solutions of HUAWEI ENJOY 6 trouble at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI ENJOY 6 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5 inches capacitive touch screen
Processor Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
Memory Internal 16 GB with 3 GB RAM
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 5 MP for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Marshmallow version 6
Battery Li-Ion 4100 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery HUAWEI ENJOY 6 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
16 GB internal memory is use inside HUAWEI ENJOY 6, but as we know some amount of capacity are use for install default operating system and factory default applications. But we still have enough capacity to install some interesting applications from Google Play Store like Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, WeChat, Viber, Line Messenger, Skype, Snapchat, Blackberry Messenger (BBM) and many more. We suggest to read user review carefully before install applications from Google Play Store or other app store, because sometime there are bad applications which contain viruses or malware that can make trouble at HUAWEI ENJOY 6 such as stuck or hang or bricks or frozen or boot loop logo or LCD touch screen not responsive or not responding. What should we do? We have to force shutdown or or force soft reset to clean temporary files and caches. When HUAWEI ENJOY 6 can boot and start normally again, then try to install one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST, this antivirus will try to scan all contain and installed applications, we can find next steps to resolve troubles. If the problems still happen, then we have to do hard reset or master format. Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset also remove all Google account from HUAWEI ENJOY 6.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart HUAWEI ENJOY 6 ?
It is very bad when we get trouble because of viruses or malware, because our HUAWEI ENJOY 6 will not work properly like LCD touch screen not responsive with any finger-touch. We have to soft reset or reboot. Please press and hold POWER button until HUAWEI ENJOY 6 shutdown or turn off by itself. This process is safe because it will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our HUAWEI ENJOY 6 still can boot normally, but we want to clear temporary files and caches then we can press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, then choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at HUAWEI ENJOY 6?
We can use microSD external card to copy or move important files using File Manager applications. If our HUAWEI ENJOY 6 has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI ENJOY 6 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI ENJOY 6 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI ENJOY 6
- The HUAWEI ENJOY 6 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI ENJOY 6 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI ENJOY 6
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI ENJOY 6, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI ENJOY 6 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI ENJOY 6
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI ENJOY 6 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI ENJOY 6
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format HUAWEI ENJOY 6 ?
There is no secret hidden code for HUAWEI ENJOY 6 to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at HUAWEI ENJOY 6 ?
There are two phone memory type at HUAWEI ENJOY 6, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of HUAWEI ENJOY 6 as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI ENJOY 6 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
This phone have big capacity of battery, it have 4100 mAh. The battery type is non removable to make HUAWEI ENJOY 6 body become slim. With standard battery, HUAWEI ENJOY 6 can work fully one day without need to recharge. But this capacity will not enough if we use HUAWEI ENJOY 6 for view several full video movie or playing games for several hours. Therefore we have to setup some options to reduce battery usage. First, try to make LCD screen as low as possible.
The information from this page describe about important codes for formatting haweia com. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.