Tips and tricks to solve HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 problems. When we are happy with previous Huawei Honor product, then HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 will give more fun because it have 5.5 inches LCD screen with HD 720p resolutions. This phone have dual simcard slot with fast broadband 4G LTE data network. Find more information about HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 review and how to fix trouble at www.hard-reset.org.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA with Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5.5 inches capacitive touch screen
Processor Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
Memory Internal 16 GB with 2 GB RAM
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 8 MP for Video Conference
Operating System Android Marshmallow
Battery Li-Ion 3100 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
The internal memory size of HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 have 16 GB. We will not get fully 16 GB free capacity when the first time activate this phone because some capacity use for operating system and factory default installed applications. But we still have enough storage to install many applications from Google Play Store like Whatsapp, Facebook, WeChat, Instagram, Line Messenger, Skype, Viber, Snapchat, Blackberry Messenger (BBM) and many more. If we need more storage, we can use external microSD maximum 128 GB size. Please read carefully all users review before install applications because because some of them may contain viruses or malware that can make our HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 hang or stuck or bricks or frozen or LCD touch screen not responsive or not responding. If we get this problems, we will have to soft reset or reboot for clean temporary files and caches. After our HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 can boot and start normally again, then try to install one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST, this antivirus will scan all installed applications and give information what to do. If the problems still happen, then we have to do hard reset or master format. Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset also remove all Google account from HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 ?
Sometime after we install many applications From Google Play Store, HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 will get some trouble hang or LCD touch screen not responsive with our finger touch then we need to try force soft reset or reboot to clean temporary files and restart all running applications. Please press and hold POWER button until HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 shutdown or turn off by itself. This process will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 still can boot normally, but we want to clear temporary files and caches then we can press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, then choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
What to do when HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 can bot turn off or stuck at boot logo? Please try to press and hold together POWER Button + Volume Up Button until this phone turn off by itself.
How to backup data or Contact at HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3?
We can use microSD external card to copy or move important files using File Manager applications. If our HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3
- The HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com.
- Choose the HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 ?
There is no secret hidden code for HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 ?
There are two phone memory type at HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
More bigger LCD screen at HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 make this phone need more bigger battery capacity. HUAWEI HONOR HOLLY 3 have 3100 mAh battery which is good enough to make this phone can fully one day without recharge. But if we are heavy users with many chatting experience or need to play games and watch movie for several hours, then this battery will not enough. We have to do some adjustment. First we have to reduce LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about how i do factory data reset in huawei honor holly 3. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.