Tips and tricks to fix HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 or HONOR V8 MAX problems. This is not tablet, but HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 have good body size to hold for daily activity. With 6.6 inches LCD screen HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 phablet use Super AMOLED type to make it show more colorful movie or pictures. The big screen size give good performance with qHD screen resolutions at 1440 x 2560 pixels. Find more information about HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 and how to solve some troubles at www.hard-reset.org community. This phone also call by Huawei Honor V8 Max.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 6.6 inches capacitive touch screen using Super AMOLED type
Processor Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T880 MP4
Memory Internal 32 GB or 64 GB or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera 5 MP, f/2.0 for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Battery Li-Ion 4500 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8
- The HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
This phone has good specifications, therefore we like to use this phone for several functions like social media, games or working or entertainment. Huawei Honor V8 Max or HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 have 4500 mAh battery capacity, this is big enough for make this phone work full one day without recharge. But if we turn on LCD for long time for watching movie or playing games several hours, then HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 battery will drain too much, because LCD use very big battery consumption. We have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.