Tips and tricks to troubleshot HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 problems. This is mid end tablet from Huawei which have 8 inches LCD screen width. The resolutions is 1200 x 1920 pixels for playing almost all movie size from video streaming website or offline movie files. This tablet can work with 4G LTE broadband data network using Nano SIM card type. Find more review information and how to fix problems of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G LTE Dual simcard
LCD 8 inches
Processor Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
Memory Internal 16 GB or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM
External microSD simcard slot maximum 256 GB
Main Camera 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 2 megapixel for video conference
Operating System Android Marshmallow version 6.0
Battery Li-Ion 4800 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
The 8 inches tablet size at HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 will make playing some entertainment become more fun. If we want to install many applications, then we can choose to buy HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with 32 GB internal memory, but for cheaper price we can choose 16 GB internal memory. However, HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 have external microSD slot with maximum capacity 256 GB for keep our movie files or music. We can install many good applications from Google Play Store like Facebook, Whatsapp, Line Messenger, Instagram, Skype, Viber, WeChat, Snapchat, Blackberry Messenger (BBM) and many more. Please be careful if we want to install not famous or new applications because there are some bad applications that can make some trouble if we install inside our tablet, some of them may contain viruses or malware. It can make our HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 become hang or stuck or bricks or frozen or boot logo loop or LCD touch screen not responsive. If this problems happen at our table, then we have to force soft reset or reboot or shutdown to clean temporary files and caches. When our HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 can start and booting again, please install one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST. It will scan all installed applications including all content inside our HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2. If the problems still happen, then we have to do hard reset or master format. Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset also remove all Google account from HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 ?
We will get some bad experience when our HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 tablet installed with bad applications from Google Play Store or offline APK files. HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 will hang or LCD touch screen not responding with our finger touch. What should we do? Do not worry because we can try first steps to soft reset or reboot this phone to remove temporary files and caches. Please press and hold POWER button until HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 shutdown or turn off by itself. This process is safe because it will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 still can boot normally, but we want to clear temporary files and caches then we can press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, then choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2?
We can use microSD external card to copy or move important files using File Manager applications. If our HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- The HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 ?
There is no secret hidden code for HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 ?
There are two phone memory type at HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Tablet with 8 inches LCD screen width need more bigger battery to make it work for fully one day without need to recharge. We can use HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 for standard usage at one day because it have 4800 mAh battery capacity. However, if we are using this tablet for several watching full or playing games for several hours then maybe the battery will not enough. At this time we have to do some adjustment. First try to make LCD screen brightness as low as possible, it can save battery usage.