Tips and tricks to troubleshot HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 problems. This is mid end tablet from Huawei which have 8 inches LCD screen width. The resolutions is 1200 x 1920 pixels for playing almost all movie size from video streaming website or offline movie files. This tablet can work with 4G LTE broadband data network using Nano SIM card type. Find more review information and how to fix problems of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G LTE Dual simcard
LCD 8 inches
Processor Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
Memory Internal 16 GB or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM
External microSD simcard slot maximum 256 GB
Main Camera 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 2 megapixel for video conference
Operating System Android Marshmallow version 6.0
Battery Li-Ion 4800 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- The HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Tablet with 8 inches LCD screen width need more bigger battery to make it work for fully one day without need to recharge. We can use HUAWEI HONOR PAD 2 for standard usage at one day because it have 4800 mAh battery capacity. However, if we are using this tablet for several watching full or playing games for several hours then maybe the battery will not enough. At this time we have to do some adjustment. First try to make LCD screen brightness as low as possible, it can save battery usage.