Tips and tricks to fix HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO problems. The Android Nougat is ready to run at HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO, this phone have 5.5 inches screen width with LCD resolutions qHD to make all movie size can run without trouble whether from video streaming or offline movie files. As usual we can choose to buy single or dual simcard slot. Find more information about how to solve HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO trouble at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Single or Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5.5 inches capacitive touch screen
Processor Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-G71 MP8
Memory Internal 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
Memory Internal 128 GB with 6 GB RAM
Main Camera Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera 8 MP, f/1.9 for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Nougat version 7
Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI MATE 9 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI MATE 9
- The HUAWEI MATE 9 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Android Nougat promise to give more better battery usage if compare by previous version. HUAWEI MATE 9 PRO already use Android Nougat for factory default operating system. With 4000 mAh battery capacity, this phone may run for full one day without need to recharge. But please note that the very big battery usage is LCD screen. With 5.5 inches LCD screen size then this phone will eat more battery when that screen on for several hours like for watch movie or playing games several hours. Therefore we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.