Tips and tricks to fix HUAWEI MATE 9 problems. This phone use Android Nougat version 7.0 as factory default operating system. Comes with 5.9 inches LCD screen width then we can call this phone as phablet, the resolutions only up to 1080p, but this size is good enough to play almost all movie from video streaming or other media. Find more review information and how to solve problems of HUAWEI MATE 9 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI MATE 9 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Single or Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5.9 inches capacitive touch screen
Processor Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-G71 MP8
Memory Internal 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
Main Camera Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera 8 MP, f/1.9 for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Nougat version 7
Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI MATE 9 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI MATE 9
- The HUAWEI MATE 9 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI MATE 9
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI MATE 9, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI MATE 9 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI MATE 9
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI MATE 9 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI MATE 9
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI MATE 9 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
We will need big battery capacity because HUAWEI MATE 9 use 5.9 inches LCD screen, as we know screen will use very big battery resources. HUAWEI MATE 9 use 4000 mAh battery capacity which is not so special for this size, but still fine for standard user. If we need more longer work for watch movie or playing games several hours, then we have to do some adjustment. First we have to make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about huawei mate9 android data reset,safety master reset huawei. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.