Tips and solutions to fix HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 problems with simple tricks. Tablet still become one important device for several people especially who need to do some presentations. This tablet have 8.4″ inches LCD screen with high resolutions qHD to give more detail pictures and movies. When the first time release in the market, HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 use Android Marshmallow as factory default operating system. The community of www.hard-reset.org will give more review information and how to solve some trouble at HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G LTE
LCD 8.4 inches
Processor Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 1.8 GHz Cortex A53
Memory Internal 32 GB or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
Main Camera 8 MP, autofocus
Front Camera 8 MP
Operating System Android Lollipop version 6.0
Battery Li-Ion 5100 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- The HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com.
- Choose the HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Tablet with 8.4 inches LCD screen will need more power capacity to make it work full one day without recharge. How about HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 battery? This tablet have 5100 mAh battery capacity which is good enough to run 8.4 inche LCD size, because LCD will use more power when it active. If we want to work more longer, then we need to do some adjustment. First we can reduce LCD brightness as low as possible to make this tablet battery can lasting longer.The information from this page describe about huawei mediapad m3 tips and tricks. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.