Tips and trick to fix HUAWEI P10 problems. This phone have 5.1 inches LCD screen which have 1080p Full HD resolutions. There are two type base by sim card slot. The dual simcard slot can be use to replace with external memory microSD, if you use that second slot then you only can activate 1 simcard at slot 1. The dual camera at back side of body is very interesting at HUAWEI P10. Find more review and solutions to solve trouble of HUAWEI P10 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5.1 inches size
Processor Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-G71 MP8
Memory Internal 32 GB for L09 and 64 GB for L29, with 4 GB RAM
Main Camera Dual 20 MP + 12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, Leica optics, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera 8 MP, f/1.9 for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Nougat 7.0
Battery Li-Ion 3200 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29)
- The HUAWEI P10 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29)
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29), use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29)
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29)
- Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
This phone get more stronger battery then Lite version. HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) use 3200 mAh battery capacity which is good enough to make this phone can run fully one day without need to recharge. but if we want to use this phone for long time like watch full movie or playing games for several hours, then HUAWEI P10 (VTR-L09 / VTR-L29) battery will not enough. We have to do some adjustment to help this phone battery work stronger. First try to adjust screen brightness as low as possible.