Tips and tricks to fix LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) problems. This is Android smartphone from LG which have big battery capacity as 4500 mAh, therefore we can it with LG X POWER2. The first Android operating system use Android Nougat and ready to use at 5.5 inches LCD screen size. This phone also have other name LG K10 POWER for some country. Find more information about how to fix problems of LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA or with 4G LTE
LCD 5.5 inches
Processor Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
Bluetooth / GPS / Wifi
Memory Internal 16 GB
RAM 1.5 GB or 2 GB RAM
External memory 256 GB microSD
Camera Dual 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 5 MP with LED flash for video conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Nougat version 7.0
Battery Li-Ion 4500 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) with software menu
- Turn on the LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER)
- Make sure the battery is not empty
- Backup important data at LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) will do the master reset process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) Factory Default using Hardware Secret Button Key
In some conditions, we can not do anything at LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) touch screen or frozen in some state. So we can not access reset menu like Option #1, do not worry, because we can do hard reset LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) with hardware key button:
- Turn off the LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER)
- Make sure the battery LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) already full or more than 50%
- Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button
- If the Logo appear, then release the Power Button (do not release the Volume Down Button), then continue to press again the Power Button until Recovery mode / Factory reset menu appear, then we can release all button now.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume Button, and press Power Button to Enter or OK
- The LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) will continue master reset, wait for several minutes until the the phone start like new again.
How to Make Battery of LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
LG X POWER2 or LG K10 POWER already have big battery to make this phone can work longer then average Android smartphone who have similar screen size. But maybe some heavy users will need more longer battery life or need to extended battery capabilities. However, the battery of LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) is not removable, therefore we can not replace with more bigger battery capacity. We can try to do some adjustment to prolong LG X POWER2 (K10 POWER) battery life. First try to reduce LCD screen brightness as low as possible to help this phone not consume more power.