Tips and tricks to solve ONEPLUS 3T problems. OnePlus always try to give wonderful specifications product when they launch flagship smartphone. Now we can get ONEPLUS 3T with 5.5 inches LCD screen using Optic AMOLED for give more vivid color view when we see movie or photos inside this phone. The first operating system which is use at ONEPLUS 3T is Android Marshmallow, but do not worry for upgrade, because OnePlus already give clue for getting ONEPLUS 3T Android Nougat. Find more review and solutions to fix ONEPLUS 3T trouble at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of ONEPLUS 3T Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA GSM+GSM (Dual Sim)
LCD 5.5 inches
Internal memory 64 GB or 128 GB ROM with
RAM 6 GB
Main Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
Front Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, with big 1/3.2″ sensor size for selfie photography
Processor Quad-core 2.35 GHz Kryo & 1.6 GHz Kryo
GPU Adreno 530
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1
Battery Li-Po 3400 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ONEPLUS 3T with menu setting:
This is the option that we can do if this phone still can access the menu setting, then try to reset ONEPLUS 3T with this step:
- Please Turn on the ONEPLUS 3T
- Please make sure to charge the battery until full or more then 50% capacity
- Make sure you already backup all important data, because it will deleted from ONEPLUS 3T
- Go to Menu Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose Reset Phone, continue with Erase Everything
- The ONEPLUS 3T will do the master reset until it finish
#Option 2, Hard Reset ONEPLUS 3T with hardware button key:
In some situations, the ONEPLUS 3T is not responding, so nothing happen when we navigate or touch the screen, in this step try to hard reset with hardware key by this step:
- Make sure you have fully charge the ONEPLUS 3T
- We should try to backup all important data if we can, because all data will be erased or wipe from this phone
- We can do this procedure at any conditions phone On or Off
- Press together Power Button + Volume Down together for several second until the logo icon appear, then release all button
- at LCD screen please choose Language to English by touch it
- at LCD screen please choose Wipe data and caches it will ask twice
- at LCD screen please choose Yes when asking for wipe or erase all data
- The ONEPLUS 3T will do the master reset for several minutes, just wait until it finish.
How to Make Battery of ONEPLUS 3T Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
ONEPLUS 3T use 5.5 inches LCD screen with dual simcard slots standby together, of course this phone need bigger battery to make it can run full one day without recharge. ONEPLUS 3T comes in the market using 3400 mAh battery capacity, this capacity still enough for standard daily activity users like chatting or browsing or social media. But if we use ONEPLUS 3T for long time such as watch full movie and playing games, then ONEPLUS 3T 3400 mAh battery will not enough. We have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.