Tips and tricks to fix OPPO F3 PLUS problems. When we need bigger screen smartphone from Oppo then OPPO F3 PLUS is the right options to choose because the screen size is already 6 inches using Full HD resolutions at 1080p, it is good enough to watch almost any type of movie streaming from Youtube or Facebook and also from other video source. The operating system of OPPO F3 PLUS is use Android Marshmallow when the first time release in the market, but it seems that this phone will get Android Nougat firmware upgrade later. Find more information about OPPO F3 PLUS review and how to solve trouble at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of OPPO F3 PLUS Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA or with 4G LTE Dual SIMCARD
LCD 6 inches
Octa-core Octa-core 1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53
Bluetooth / GPS / Wifi / Fingerprint
Memory Internal 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
External memory 256 GB microSD share with simcard 2 slot
Camera Dual 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, Dual-LED flash
Front Camera Dual 16 MP + 8 MP, f/2.0 with 1/3″ sensor size for video conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Marshmallow version 6.0
Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset OPPO F3 PLUS with software menu
- Turn on the OPPO F3 PLUS
- Make sure the battery is not empty
- Backup important data at OPPO F3 PLUS because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting
- Choose Tab : General
- Press Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting
- Better you not check anything at the option if you do not want to erase data at data partition at internal memory
- Choose Reset phone
- The OPPO F3 PLUS will do the master reset process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset OPPO F3 PLUS Factory Default using Hardware Secret Button Key
If we can not go to menu, or OPPO F3 PLUS can not turn on or hang or stuck or frozen so we can not access the menu setting or nothing happen while touch the screen, then try to factory reset with secret button and hardware key
- Turn off the OPPO F3 PLUS
- Make sure the battery OPPO F3 PLUS already full or more than 50%
- Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button
- If the Logo appear, then release the button, after that we will enter some menu
- Choose wipe data / factory reset using Volume Button, and press Power Button to Enter or OK
- The OPPO F3 PLUS will continue master reset, wait for several minutes until OPPO F3 PLUS start like new again.
How to Make Battery of OPPO F3 PLUS Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
The screen size of OPPO F3 PLUS is 6 inches. We do not need to worry about battery drain, because OPPO F3 PLUS battery use 4000 mAh which good enough to make this phone can work for one day without need to recharge. Some users also can have 2 days battery before empty battery. But there are also some very heavy users who use OPPO F3 PLUS very intensive like have a lot of group chat or watch several full movie and playing games for several hours, then OPPO F3 PLUS battery will not enough. Therefore we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about f3 plus format,f3 plus hard reset,hard reset f3 plus,hart reset oppo f3 plus#spf=1,oppo f3 hard reset,oppo f3 plus battery drain,oppo f3 plus hard reset,oppo f3 plus hard reset#spf=1,oppo f3 plus tips and tricks. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.