SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 and SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+ are high end premium Android Nougat smartphone. What is the difference between SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 vs SAMSUNG S8 PLUS? Only at screen size and battery capacity. The SAMSUNG S8 PLUS have bigger screen at 6.2 inches screen size and have 3500 mAh battery while SAMSUNG S8 (without Plus) have 5.8 inches LCD screen size and 3000 mAh battery capacity. Find more review and solutions to troubleshot SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 / S8+ at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 / S8+ Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA with 4G LTE
LCD 5.8 inches for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8
LCD 6.2 inches for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+
Internal memory 64 GB
RAM 4 GB
External memory microSD maximum 256 GB share with simcard 2 slot
Main Camera 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
Front Camera 8 MP, f/1.7 for video conference & selfie photography
Processor Octa-core 2.35 GHz Kryo & 1.9 GHz Kryo for US model
Processor Octa-core 2.3 GHz & 1.7 GHz for EMEA3
Operating system Android Nougat version 7.0
Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8
Battery Li-Ion 3500 mAh for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+
#Option 1, How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8+) with software menu:
- Turn on this phone
- Make sure SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 / S8+ battery already charge properly
- Go to menu: Setting > General tab > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device
- Choose Erase Everything
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 / S8+ will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default
#Option 2, How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8 PLUS) with Hardware key button:
- Make sure the battery of SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8 PLUS) charge properly or battery have more then 50% capacity
- Turn off SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8 PLUS)
- Press and hold together : Power Button + Volume Up + Home Button
- If the button at number 3 not work, we can try with press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up Button
- If we see the menu at LCD screen, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset with Volume Button to select and use Power Button to ok or enter.
- The SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8 PLUS) will doing the process of restoring to factory default.
How to Make Battery of SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8 PLUS) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Maybe because Samsung still need to make light weight for SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 (S8 PLUS), therefore this still use standard capacity for the battery. SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 use 3000 mAh and SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+ use 3500 mAh battery capacity. At normal active usage such as chatting or playing games or do some office work, this capacity still not enough to run for one day. But we can try to adjust some options to make SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 / S8+ battery stronger or lasting longer. First try to set LCD brightness as low as possible. Because more bright LCD will use more battery power.