Tips for fix problem at SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w tutorial. Sony several time produce the water proof smartphone and SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w is a water proof with IP57 certified which mean that this smartphone still safe if drop or submerged in water about 1 meters max 30 minutes inside. SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w use 4.3 inches LCD screen and of course bigger than other Sony Xperia waterproof smartphone Xperia Go LCD Screen. In several country this smartphone also known as Xperia Acro HD SO-03D and Xperia Acro HD SOI12.
What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4.3 inches with Scratch-resistant shatter proof glass
Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
P57 certified for dustproof and water resistant
Internal memory 16 GB
External memory microSD, up to 32 GB
Main Camera 12 MP, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
GPU Adreno 220
Operating system Android OS, v4.0 (ICS), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Battery Li-Ion 1910 mAh
How to Solve Problem and Recovery if SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w get hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w has a good processor and big memory RAM for run almost applications and game HD which can be download from Google Play Store. There are many applications free for download at Google Play Store or any other applications store at Android operating system, but some of the applications is not always compatible with our smartphone, or the applications setting is wrong so it can make the smartphone become problem such as hang or stuck or not responsive LCD screen or frozen or bricks. We suggest to try doing soft reset or reboot the SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w to delete temporary files or cache. If the problem still appear in SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w then we need to do hard reset with master format.
How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w ?
It is easy to doing this step. Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because all data or installed applications will not removed.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w
- The SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA SP SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w
- Boot SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w
How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system / firmware at SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w ?
When SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w get a lot of problem or maybe when you think that the operating system already corrupt that sometime we need to reinstall the operating system. But doing reinstall or restore the clean and default Android operating system at SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w is easy because the operating system already saved inside this smartphone. So if you do hard reset or master format above, then the operating system or SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w will reinstall by itself the proper step, and after the reinstall finish, we can use like new again with default settting and default applications.
How to Unlock or Fix or Solutions for SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
Give protection for SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w can be choose with several options. The usual option by give the security password pin or screen lock pattern. For some reason maybe we forget about security password or screen lock pattern, but do not worry because you can restore and unlock that security protection by press Forget Password / Pattern button, the SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w will ask for Google account username and password. But if you can not access the Google account at this smartphone, than the final option to do is doing the hard reset with master format step.
How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w to make run more faster?
As we know SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w have fast processor and big memory RAM, we can run a lot of applications together at this phone. But some applications maybe not codding well or can be crash with other applications, then the result can make SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w become slowly. To fix this problem, you need to do master reset with hard reset to make everything become faster again.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
Can I Upgrade SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w with Updated Operating System (update new firmware) ?
When the first time release, SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w use Android with ICS 4.0 operating system, but now the official Jelly Bean operating system ready to update.
How to Clean Virus or Mallware or Spyware from SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w?
Nothing is safe from unwanted attack by virus or spyware or mallware as long as that operating system is open for public, than some people may try to exploit it. This is also happen with Android which is open source operating system. Maybe some user do not aware about the security, and they always try do download anything from Google Play Store or maybe other store with good advertising. But as we know that some bad applications is hide behind that nice display applications. That why we need to becarefull more while use it. What to do if SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w attack by virus or spayware or wallware ? Do not worry and try step by step option.
- Try to download and install recommended antivirus from Google Play Store (see the big number of ratting is better to download) at SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w
- With that installed applications, try to scan all applications and system memory
- If the antivirus applications find some suspected or not good applications setting, then try to fix and delete as it suggested.
- In some option, you maybe need to restart the SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w
- Finish, and try to make sure your SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w is clean and safe now
If you already follow that step but still got problem with the Android, you maybe should try to consider perform hard reset SONY XPERIA ACRO S LT26w with master format step above.The information from this page describe about lt26w hard reset,sony xperia lt26w hard reset,sony xperia acro s hard reset,sony lt26w hard reset,hard reset xperia acro s,xperia acro s hard reset,xperia lt26w hard reset,hard reset acro s,sony acro s hard reset,hard reset sony xperia lt26W. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.