Tips for Problem Solving SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i. This is smartphone with 4 inches LCD screen and also have 5 megapixel camera to take good picture. SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i processor is powered by 1Ghz with GPU for support good quality for playing HD game.
What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4 inches
Internal memory 1 GB
Main Camera 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Processor 1 GHz
Operating system Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1500 mAh
How to Solve Problem and Recovery if SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i get hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
The specifications of SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i is 1Ghz processor with 512 RAM is enough to run standard applications which can be download from Google Play Store. As we know some applications maybe need more resource than what SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i have. Some applications also not compatible with our smartphone, that’s why in some reasons, the SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i become problem such as hang or stuck or frozen or bricks or the LCD touch screen is not responding. You can try to do soft reset or reboot to remove same cache and some temporary files. But if you still get problem, better for you to hard reset with master format.
How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i ?
Soft reset for SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i can be done by remove the battery from the body, then put it again at the battery place and press Power button to turn it on again. If your phone from On status, to soft reset or reboot just press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because all data or installed applications will not removed.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i
- The SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i
- Boot SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i
#Option 4, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i with Emergency Call Button:
(this secret code step is recommended if you forget Security Password or Screen Lock Pattern):
- Make sure your battery is not empty or more than 50% is better
- Turn On SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i
- If you already give the Security protection, then you will ask to Enter the Pin / Password / Pattern (just leave it empty because you forgot the answer)
- You will find Emergency Call button, press that button
- Continue by typing in screen: *#*#7378423#*#*
- After that, the screen will show menu, choose and press : Customization Settings
- Choose and press : Reset customization
- The confirmation button will tell you: data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform. Continue by pressing: Reset customization and reboot
- Finish then the SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i will be continue doing hard reset until finish, just wait several minute
#Option 5, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i with PC Companion Software from Computer
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companion is default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, open PC Companion Applications
- Before connect to phone, please choose Phone Update and follow several step at PC Companion
- At some menu, PC Companion will tell us how to connect the phone with PC Companion using USB cable and press the Volume Down button
- Finish the PC Companion step and until it doing Factory Reset to SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i to factory default Android operating system.
How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system / firmware at SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i ?
The clean and default factory setting Android operating system source already saved in SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i rom. If we need to do reinstall or restore the operating system then we can do it easily by perform the hard reset step above. Please becareful doing reinstall the Android operating system, because all data will be removed. We suggest you to backup any important data before doing reinstall or restore the SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i operating system.
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
To give more protection for SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i we can give security password pin or screen lock pattern protection. If we forget the answer, what we can do is try to recover the password pin or screen lock pattern by pressing Forget Password / Pattern button. This button will be appear if you do several time wrong answer. That button will guide us to recover the password with answer the Google account username and password which already saved in SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i before. If we can not access the Google account then you should do hard reset with step at Option 4 above.
How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i to make run more faster?
We can download many applications from Google Play Store to install at SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i. But because the resource specifications are limited than we suggest you to only install important applications which always use, because if there are a lot of background applications run, will make SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i become slow or sometime not responsive. If you’ve already got with this situations, than you may consider doing hard reset with step above.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i?
Yes, there is the secret code to hard reset or master format SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i by following the step at Option 4 above.
Additional note: for some SONY XPERIA NEO L MT25i, the above step may not be working because the operating system or firmware already change or any other causes. Please try to do the steps carefully and remember to always backup your data.The information from this page describe about hard reset Sony Xperia L,sony xperia mt25i hard reset,sony mt25i hard reset,how to format sony xperia l,how to format xperia l,how to format sony xperia neo l,mt25i hard reset,hard reset xperia neo l,How to reset xperia l,sony xperia neo l hard reset. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.