Tips and tricks to fix SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA problems. This phone use more bigger screen size as big as 6 inches using 1080p resolutions for better video streaming view. When the first time release in the market, SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA use Android Nougat as factory default operating system. We can choose to buy single or double simcard slot for network provider which known as SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA DUAL. For broadband data network, we can use 4G LTE from GSM connections. Find more information about how to solve problems of SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA at www.hard-reset.org community.
Advantage of SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) (G3221 / G3223 / G3212 / G3226) Specifications:
LCD Screen 6 inches with Bravia Engine
IPS touch screen LCD screen
Internal memory 32 GB or 64 GB
RAM 4 GB
External memory microSD, up to 256 GB
Main Camera 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection & laser autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 16 MP, f/2.0 with LED flash for selfie photography
Processor Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
Operating system Android Nougat version 7.0
Battery Li-Ion 2700 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) (G3221 / G3223 / G3212 / G3226) with Software Menu:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL)
- The SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) (G3221 / G3223 / G3212 / G3226) with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in our computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL)
- Boot SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at our computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) (G3221 / G3223 / G3212 / G3226) with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA
#Option 4, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) (G3221 / G3223 / G3212 / G3226) with PC Companion Software from Computer (software repair)
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companion is default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, open PC Companion Applications
- Before connect to phone, please choose Phone Update and follow several step at PC Companion
- At some menu, PC Companion will tell us how to connect the phone with PC Companion using USB cable and press the Volume Down button
- Finish the PC Companion step and until it doing Factory Reset to SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA to factory default Android operating system.
How to Make Battery of SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA (DUAL) (G3221 / G3223 / G3212 / G3226) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
The SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA have ultra screen at 6 inches width but sadly this phone does not have ultra battery capacity. Although Sony give good review for battery life, but as far as we know using 2700 mAh for 6 inches LCD screen will not enough for some users. Therefore we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible. This is very important especially for users who use SONY XPERIA XA1 ULTRA for several hours continuously such as watch several full movie or playing games several hours.The information from this page describe about sony xperia xA1 hard reset. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.