Tips and tricks to troubleshot VIVO X7 (PLUS) with easy solutions. The Android smartphone VIVO X7 and VIVO X7 PLUS have good design and comes with Android Lollipop for the first time factory default operating system with Funtouch OS 2.5.1 for Vivo user interface. This phone can work with dual simcard which can standby together. The best features from VIVO X7 (PLUS) is big internal memory 64 GB with 4 GB RAM for multitasking applications. Find more review information and how to fix problems of VIVO X7 (PLUS) at www.hard-reset.org.
What Are The differences Between VIVO X7 vs VIVO X7 PLUS?
There are three important differences if we see from the specifications of VIVO X7 and VIVO X7 PLUS. First is about LCD screen size, main camera resolutions, and battery usage. Of course VIVO X7 PLUS have better specifications but the price also more expensive then VIVO X7 without Plus. The processor and performance is not difference between both type of VIVO X7. Selfie photography will be very fun whether using VIVO X7 or VIVO X7 PLUS because both phone have same 16 megapixel front camera.
What is Advantage of VIVO X7 (PLUS) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM+GSM / CDMA
LCD 5.7 inches IPS for VIVO X7 PLUS
LCD 5.2 inches IPS for VIVO X7
Internal memory 64
RAM 4 GB
Main Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash for VIVO X7 PLUS
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash for VIVO X7
Front camera 16 MP, f/2.0 for selfie photography
Processor Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
Operating system Android Lollipop version 5.1
Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh for VIVO X7 PLUS
Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh for VIVO X7
#Option 1, Hard Reset VIVO X7 or VIVO X7 (PLUS) with software menu
- Turn on the VIVO X7 (PLUS)
- It is very important to make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- If we still can access file manager or other applications, the please backup all data or photos/videos at VIVO X7 (PLUS) because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > More Setting > Backup and Reset > Erase all data
- Give check-mark : Erase Phone Storage if we want to clean / wipe all data
- Choose : Erase everything
- The VIVO X7 (PLUS) will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset VIVO X7 (PLUS) with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off VIVO X7 (PLUS)
- It is very important to make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key
- Release POWER BUTTON after the LCD show Logo (do not release VOLUME UP Button at this steps)
- Wait until menu appear then we can no release VOLUME UP Button
- Choose Wipe Data option by using Volume Button to go up and down at menu and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. It will wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until the Use VIVO X7 (PLUS) finish the process and the phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of VIVO X7 (PLUS) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain?
The battery of VIVO X7 use 3000 mAh and VIVO X7 PLUS use 4000 mAh. Both phone have good enough capacity and some users can use this phone one day full without recharge. But as we know that using LCD screen is very high battery usage, therefore if we watch movie or playing games continuously for several hours then VIVO X7 (PLUS) battery will fast to drain. We have to do some adjustment such as make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about 4g lte model number x7 5 1 factory reset. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.