Tips and tricks to fix VIVO XPLAY6 problems. Some users can said that this phone is good for gaming users, who really need to have better specifications for playing games. VIVO XPLAY6 have big 128 GB internal memory, big enough to install many applications or games from Google Play Store, but unfortunately this phone does not have external memory card slot. Using smartphone for entertainment will need bigger screen, VIVO XPLAY6 already use 5.5″ (actually 5.46 inches) screen size. Find more information about how to solve problems of VIVO XPLAY6 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of VIVO XPLAY 6 Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM+GSM / CDMA
LCD 5.46 inches Super AMOLED
Internal memory 128 GB
RAM 6 GB
Main Camera Dual 12 MP, f/1.7 + 5 MP, OIS (4-axis), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front camera 16 MP with f/2.0 for selfie photography
Processor Quad-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & 1.6 GHz Kryo
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1
Battery Li-Ion 4080 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset VIVO XPLAY 6 with software menu
- Turn on the VIVO XPLAY6
- It is very important to make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- If we still can access file manager or other applications, the please backup all data or photos/videos at VIVO XPLAY6 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > More Setting > Backup and Reset > Erase all data
- Give check-mark : Erase Phone Storage if we want to clean / wipe all data
- Choose : Erase everything
- The VIVO XPLAY6 will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset VIVO XPLAY 6 with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off VIVO XPLAY6
- It is very important to make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key
- Release POWER BUTTON after the LCD show Logo (do not release VOLUME UP Button at this steps)
- Wait until menu appear then we can no release VOLUME UP Button
- Choose Wipe Data option by using Volume Button to go up and down at menu and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. It will wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until the Use VIVO XPLAY6 finish the process and the phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of VIVO XPLAY6 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain?
More time can be spend when we use VIVO XPLAY6, because the battery capacity is 4080 mAh, which is enough to make this phone work full one day without need to recharge. But this battery maybe still not enough for some heavy users who use this phone very long time to watch full movie and playing some games for several hours. We have to do some adjustment. First please make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about master format vivo,vivo xplay6 buttoms. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.