Tips and tricks to fix XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS problems. If we need more bigger then just 5 inches LCD screen, then Xiaomi give other options with XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS, more improvements, not just about screen size with 5.7 inches, but also several features become more better if compare by Mi 5S without Plus. The community of www.hard-reset.org will give more review and solutions for solve XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS trouble.
What is Advantage of XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM-GSM or CDMA
LCD 5.7 inches
Internal memory 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
Internal memory 128 GB with 6 GB RAM
Main Camera Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front camera 4 MP with f/2.0
Processor Quad-core 2.35 GHz Kryo & 2.2 GHz Kryo
GPU Adreno 530
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6
Battery Li-Ion 3800 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS with software menu
- Turn on the XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS
- Please make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- Backup important data at XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > General Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key
- Release all button after the LCD show Recovery Mode
- User Volume Button to select the option and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. Please choose Wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS finish the process and then phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
There are many improvement at XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS if compare with 5S without Plus. Also with battery capacity. XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS have 3800 mAh battery capacity. More bigger screen size will need more bigger battery capacity, because LCD screen is the most battery drain resource. If we are heavy user, then 3800 mAh battery capacity of XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS will not enough, moreover if we watch movie for several hours or watch several full movie. How to make XIAOMI MI 5S PLUS work longer? First we have to adjust LCD brightness as low as possible.The information from this page describe about mi5s plus recovery mode. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.