This is almost 8 inches LCD screen tablet from Xiaomi but it does not have any GSM / CDMA simcard slot. We have to use Wifi to access Internet data connections. The internal memory is 64 GB with 4 GB RAM, it is very good to save several important applications from Google Play Store. We can take good pictures with 13 MP main camera in the back side of body. For selfie photography we can use 5 MP front camera. Find more information about how to solve problems of XIAOMI MI PAD 3 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of XIAOMI MI PAD 3 Specifications:
No Simcard Slot
LCD 7.9 inches IPS
Internal memory 64 GB
RAM 4 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.2
Front camera 5 megapixel for selfi photography
Processor Hexa-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A72 & 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU PowerVR GX6250
Operating system Android
Battery Li-Ion 6600 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset XIAOMI MIPAD 3 (Android) with software menu
- Turn on the XIAOMI MI PAD 3
- Please make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- Backup important data at XIAOMI MI PAD 3 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > General Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The XIAOMI MI PAD 3 will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset XIAOMI MIPAD 3 with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off XIAOMI MI PAD 3
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key
- Release all button after the LCD show Recovery Mode
- Use Volume Button to select the option and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. Please choose Wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until the XIAOMI MI PAD 3 finish the process and the phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of XIAOMI MIPAD 3 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Big battery is very important for big screen tablet. This tablet have 6600 mAh battery capacity which is big enough to make this tablet can run more then 1 day for standard activity. Moreover XIAOMI MIPAD 3 do not have network provider which consume more power when active at 3G or 4G. Therefore we have to use wifi around us to connect XIAOMI MIPAD 3 to Internet. If we still need more battery power stronger at XIAOMI MIPAD 3 then please try to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.