Tips and tricks to fix ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) problems. This phone have 5.5 inches LCD screen to make users more easy type the keyboard and more fun to watch movie streaming or offline files with Full HD resolutions at 1080p. ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) have dual simcard slot which can standby together. Find more information and how to solve ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) trouble at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM GSM or CDMA
LCD 5.5 inches
Internal memory 16 GB with 2 GB RAM
Main Camera 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
Front camera 5 MP for selfie photography
Processor Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T720MP2 or Adreno 405
Operating system Android Lollipop version 5.1.1
Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) with software menu
- Turn on the ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711)
- Please make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- Backup important data at ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > General Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset
- Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
- The ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711)
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key until ZTE logo appear, then release all button
- After Release all button we will see LCD show Android Laying Down. If you see this, then continue press and hold POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON key to go recovery menu (we can skip this step if ZTE already go to recovery menu)
- User Volume Button to select the option and press POWER Button to Ok or Confirm or Choose. Please choose Wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) finish the process and then phone will start again like new
How to Make Battery of ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain?
We need to have bigger battery when our smartphone have 5.5 inches LCD screen. This is also happen at ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711). The standard battery that we have from this phone is 3000 mAh capacity. This size is not too big for 5.5 inches but still enough to run for standard usage. But if we are using ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) for watch full movie or playing interesting games for several hours, then our ZTE BLADE V PLUS (V580/A711) battery will not enough. We have to do adjustment. First try to make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.
The information from this page describe about kode factory reset zte a711,what is the recovery mode of blade v. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.