Sony Xperia U ST25i is Android smartphone with 3.5 inch LCD screen but have dual core processor. The price for Sony Xperia U ST25i in not expensive but it have good feature in sound system, LCD Screen with Bravia Engine, good camera result and many more we can get advantage from Sony Xperia U ST25i.
The Main Advantage of Sony Xperia U ST25i Specifications:
LCD 3.5 inch with Scratch-resistant glass and Bravia Engine
Processor Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
Internal Memory 8 GB
RAM 512 MB
Operating System Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1320 mAh
How to Solved if SONY XPERIA U ST25i get Hang or Stuck or Freezing ?
Some error may happen in our SONY XPERIA U ST25i, this problem can make the smartphone become slowly or hang or stuck in boot or stuck in applications or not responsive or freezing in specific locations. If this problem happen, try to do the soft reset or reboot to delete temporary data or cache in SONY XPERIA U ST25i. If the problem still happen, then we have to do hard reset for SONY XPERIA U ST25i.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA U ST25i with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA U ST25i
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA U ST25i
- The SONY XPERIA U ST25i will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA U ST25i with Flashtool applications.
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA U ST25i battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA U ST25i
- Boot SONY XPERIA U ST25i to flashmode with using: Volume Down Button and connect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA U ST25i with PC Companion Software from Computer
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companion is default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, open PC Companion Applications
- Before connect to phone, please choose Phone Update and follow several step at PC Companion
- At some menu, PC Companion will tell us how to connect the phone with PC Companion using USB cable and press the Volume Down button
- Finish the PC Companion step and until it doing Factory Reset to SONY XPERIA U ST25i to factory default Android operating system.
When we want to format or master reset SONY XPERIA U ST25i, all important data and downloaded applications will be erase or clean up from SONY XPERIA U ST25i, you can loose all your data immediately. We always suggest everyone to backup all important data in SONY XPERIA U ST25i before doing the hard reset to factory default.
How to Restore or Unlock SONY XPERIA U ST25i with Step by Step process?
Restoring is the same process with doing the hard reset for SONY XPERIA U ST25i, You can try the step above. Unlock if you get security problem with the question bellow.
How to Fix SONY XPERIA U ST25i forgot password or security lock screen pattern or pin?
When you get problem with SONY XPERIA U ST25i forget password security lock, try to find the Forget Password button, SONY XPERIA U ST25i will ask Gmail account password which already installed in this phone. If you have problem with Gmail account, then you have to do the format with hard reset for your SONY XPERIA U ST25i.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA U ST25i?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA U ST25i to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Increase Battery Life Longer for SONY XPERIA U ST25i ?
Some user ask about why the SONY XPERIA U ST25i battery drain is very fast?, base on our knowledge, using battery with Li-Ion 1320 capacity for LCD 3.5 inches wide is average for daily usage about more than 6 hours at standard activity and the data always on, but the battery life is vary when you install more application and always update data with internet. LCD also consume battery drain too fast. Please make sure you only run several important applications to make SONY XPERIA U ST25i battery lasting longer. You can try to hard reset SONY XPERIA U ST25i and start from default setting for normal battery life.
How to Upgrade SONY XPERIA U ST25i to Android Jelly Bean (4.2) or Kitkat (4.4)?
Unfortunately Sony does not release the official Android Jelly Bean and Android Kitkat operating system or firmware for SONY XPERIA U ST25i. Maybe this is because the limitation of the hardware or Sony’s marketing strategy. So we should make our self happy to use Android Gingerbread or Android Ice Cream Sandwich at SONY XPERIA U ST25i. How about other custom ROM at make SONY XPERIA U ST25i available to use Jelly Bean or Kitkat? As we know there are some other community give solutions for Xperia U user to install or upgrade to Jelly Bean or Kitkat firmware, but this steps usually only for testing purpose, not for daily use. Because some options and functions will not work normally with custom rom. We should also becareful to install custom ROM, because some wrong steps can make our SONY XPERIA U ST25i become stuck or bricks and can not use anymore.The information from this page describe about sony xperia u hard reset,xperia u hard reset,sony xperia st25i hard reset,hard reset sony xperia u,st25i hard reset,sony st25i hard reset,how to format xperia u,xperia st25i hard reset,how to hard reset xperia u,how to hard reset sony xperia u. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.