Let see the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 or usually also known as Samsung Galaxy Young, this is good smartphone with Android operating system, Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 have 3 inchi LCD and using GSM network for communications with broadband access HSDPA (3G). The processor of Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is 830Mhz enough for doing work at this smartphone.
Sometime for some reason this Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 can not use properly or hang or not responding or stuck so the LCD screen can not access to anywhere. In this this we should try to doing soft reset or reboot Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 with press and hold the power button and choose restart. But if the problem still happen than we have to do the hard reset for format Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
How to Format and Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 ?
#Option 1, Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 with Software Menu:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Make sure you alrady backup the important data in Samsung Galaxy Y S5360, because all important data and installed applications will be removed
- Go to Menu Setting > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase
- The Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 will doing the factory reset until it finish
#Option 2, Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 with Hardware Key Button:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Press and hold together Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up until we see the recovery menu in Android LCD screen
- at the menu, choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset option, for navigate use Volume Button, and press Home button (in the middle down) to ok or confirm.
How to recover Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 if forgot Password or Pin or Security Pattern Pin ?
If we forget the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 security pin or password pattern, what you have to do is doing the factory reset like what we wrote above.
When will We Need to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 ?
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 need to be hard reset to factory default when we can not access anything at this phone, or when we feel that the phone become running slow or some unusual problem happen at our Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. Please remember to always backup your data before doing format or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.The information from this page describe about how to reboot samsung galaxy y,how to reset samsung galaxy y,samsung galaxy y hard reset key combination,how to reformat samsung galaxy y,how to format samsung galaxy y,how to hard reset samsung galaxy y,samsung galaxy y hard reset,samsung galaxy y reset code,samsung s5360 hard reset,how to reset galaxy y. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.