Solutions to fix XIAOMI POCO X3 camera troubles. This phone come with quad rear camera using Sony IMX682 Exmor RS sensor for 64 megapixel f/1.9 wide, for 119 degree ultrawide use 13 megapixel f/2.2. The other two camera has same resolution 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro and depth of field or bokeh blue effect.
For support great beautiful photos and fast autofocus, XIAOMI POCO X3 powered by Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G CPU that has Qualcomm Spectra 350 image signal processor. This phone video recording might record maximum 4K at 30fps with gyro-EIS (electronic images stabilization) to reduce handshake while record movies. However, some users get issues with XIAOMI POCO X3 camera. We will give simple solutions to fix XIAOMI POCO X3 camera problems.
How To Fix XIAOMI POCO X3 Camera Issues?
Camera is one important features when we use our smartphone. There are some possibilities that can make our XIAOMI POCO X3 camera get some problems or can not work properly. These are some steps to fix camera issues at this phone:
#Option 1, Reset XIAOMI POCO X3 to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on XIAOMI POCO X3
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon shaped like 3 lines box at camera applications, then choose Setting
- At Camera Setting default menu, please scroll and find Restore default Settings
- Please choose OK when XIAOMI POCO X3 ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset XIAOMI POCO X3 camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on XIAOMI POCO X3
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose System Apps
- Choose Camera
- At Camera detail menu, please scroll and find Restore default settings
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Ok.Then XIAOMI POCO X3 will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for XIAOMI POCO X3 :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but XIAOMI POCO X3 camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with XIAOMI POCO X3.
#Option 4, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix XIAOMI POCO X3 are not working :
The last options that we can try when XIAOMI POCO X3 camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset XIAOMI POCO X3 at this specific article
How to Fix XIAOMI POCO X3 Camera Auto Focus Problems Or Blurry?
Some users get issues with XIAOMI POCO X3 can not focus properly. Some troubles always happen but some other users sometime focus some time not focus. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up XIAOMI POCO X3 camera lens. Why this is important? Because if there is a small dust stay in front of camera lens, then the camera will automatically focus to that dust or dirty object. Therefore we have to make sure wipe our camera lens with soft cloth.
- Check whether our XIAOMI POCO X3 camera glass lens have some scratch or not. The scratch also will make camera focus become confuse. If we have this problems, then try to replace camera glass lens with original one at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make XIAOMI POCO X3 camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Why XIAOMI POCO X3 Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
All running applications need to use processor and RAM resources, also needed when running XIAOMI POCO X3 main camera applications. This phone has 6 GB or 8 GB RAM options for support multitasking performance. When some applications running in the background or foreground, then our RAM will become low or not enough.
What will happen when XIAOMI POCO X3 RAM is insufficient? To avoid this phone become hang, XIAOMI POCO X3 will try to find old not use applications for force close to give more free RAM capacity. This process will make some delay or lag time. Therefore when we want to make serious photo or video performance, then please close all not use applications or do soft reset or reboot before running XIAOMI POCO X3 camera applications.
Why XIAOMI POCO X3 Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
When the first time release, this phone use Android 10 operating system and MIUI 12 Xiaomi user interface. At some situations, major firmware upgrade can make our XIAOMI POCO X3 camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat XIAOMI POCO X3 to factory default.
Why XIAOMI POCO X3 Front Camera Not Working or Error ?
XIAOMI POCO X3 has 20 megapixel front camera that work with wide angle. The aperture number is f/2.2. We can take good quality selfie photos and videos up to 1080p at 30fps. Some users get troubles with XIAOMI POCO X3 front camera issues such as getting stuck or freezing or back to home screen. At this time we can not use front camera on XIAOMI POCO X3. What do we have to do?
Mostly front XIAOMI POCO X3 selfie camera problems happen because of camera applications. We suggest to reset camera setting like steps at #option 2 above. Then the front camera will work again after finish reset setting menu and restart XIAOMI POCO X3. We also suggest to find the latest firmware upgrade to fix camera issues if this problems comes from operating system issues.
We can try to download alternative camera applications to check whether our front camera hardware still work in good conditions or not. Find if from Google Play Store like Google Camera or Open Camera or Camera for Android that free to download.
Other FAQ of XIAOMI POCO X3 camera :
- Is XIAOMI POCO X3 front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using XIAOMI POCO X3 ? No, this phone is not water resistance, therefore we can not take pictures or videos in the water.
- Why XIAOMI POCO X3 camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why XIAOMI POCO X3 camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
- How To Fix XIAOMI POCO X3 camera slow or lagging? Usually happen because too many applications run together or our RAM resources are insufficient, therefore this phone will force close other apps before running camera application.
POCO X3 Camera Not Working – How To Fix It?
- Please try to reboot or restart XIAOMI POCO X3.
- Also try to clear temporary files at camera applications. Please go to Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage and klik on Clear cacheandClear data.
- If the problem still not fix, then try to hard reset to factory defaults. It will reset everything including the camera settings. Please go to Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data (factory reset).
- If after doing hard reset, the problems still happen, then maybe some hardware troubles happen, then please bring your phone to Xiaomi authorized service center
Above problems will solve other user troubles like front camera not working poco x3, poco x3 selfie camera not working, poco x3 front camera issue, poco x3 can’t connect to camera. Please use comment below to give more information or ask for other problems.