Solutions to fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera troubles. has very good camera at backs side fo body with four lens 50 megapixel with different functions. First is work for standard wide f/1.9, the second camera work for 5x optical zoom with f/3.0, the other camera work for 3.2x optical zoom with f/1.8, and the last camera work for 122 degree ultrawide with f/1.8.
XIAOMI 13 ULTRA use big sensor with 1-inch size on the main camera. It is significantly larger than the sensors on most other smartphones, and of course should result in better low-light performance and image quality. The variable aperture lens is also a nice feature, as it allows users to control the depth of field of their photos.
However, some users get issues with XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera. We will give simple solutions to fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera problems.
Why XIAOMI 13 ULTRA Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
When the first time open this phone from the box, we will get Xiaomi camera applications that ready to use that installed together with Android 13. All applications will use RAM. This phon has big RAM options with 12 GB or 16 GB, but multitasking apps will consume too much RAM and make it not enough.
What will happen when XIAOMI 13 ULTRA RAM is insufficient? To avoid this phone become hang, XIAOMI 13 ULTRA will try to find old not use applications for force close to give more free RAM capacity. This process will make some delay or lag time. Therefore when we want to make serious photo or video performance, then please close all not use applications or do soft reset or reboot before running XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera applications.
How To Fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA Camera Issues?
Camera is one important features when we use our smartphone. There are some possibilities that can make our XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera get some problems or can not work properly. These are some steps to fix camera issues at this phone:
#Option 1, Reset XIAOMI 13 ULTRA to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on XIAOMI 13 ULTRA
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon shaped like 3 lines box at camera applications, then choose Setting
- At Camera Setting default menu, please scroll and find Restore default Settings
- Please choose OK when XIAOMI 13 ULTRA ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on XIAOMI 13 ULTRA
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose System Apps
- Choose Camera
- At Camera detail menu, please scroll and find Restore default settings
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Ok.Then XIAOMI 13 ULTRA will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for XIAOMI 13 ULTRA :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with XIAOMI 13 ULTRA.
#Option 4, Try to upgrade the firmware
Some problems happen because of software bugs. Usually if Xiaomi confirm with software troubles for their camera, then they will release upgrade software to fix camera bugs or troubles. Please try to find the operating system or update from menu Settings.
#Option 5, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA are not working :
The last options that we can try when XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset XIAOMI 13 ULTRA at this specific article
How to Fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA Camera Auto Focus Problems Or Blurry?
Some users get issues with XIAOMI 13 ULTRA can not focus properly. Some troubles always happen but some other users sometime focus some time not focus. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera lens. Why this is important? Because if there is a small dust stay in front of camera lens, then the camera will automatically focus to that dust or dirty object. Therefore we have to make sure wipe our camera lens with soft cloth.
- Check whether our XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera glass lens have some scratch or not. The scratch also will make camera focus become confuse. If we have this problems, then try to replace camera glass lens with original one at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Why XIAOMI 13 ULTRA Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, major firmware upgrade can make our XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat XIAOMI 13 ULTRA to factory default.
Why XIAOMI 13 ULTRA Front Camera Not Working or Error ?
XIAOMI 13 ULTRA has good front camera for selfie photography. It has 32 megapixel camera with f/2.0. The video recording work with up to 1080p at 60fps.
However, some users get front camera issues like freezing or stuck. Another XIAOMI 13 ULTRA front camera problem is always back to main home screen when we try to open it. Why?
Mostly XIAOMI 13 ULTRA selfie camera problems happen because camera applications. We can try to do several options to fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA front camera:
- First, you have to try soft reset or reboot XIAOMI 13 ULTRA
- Try to reset camera applications from camera menu Setting
- Try to install alternative camera like Google Camera or Camera for Android or Open Camera
- If everything is not working then the last try is doing hard reset using menu Setting or hardware key.
Why XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera Dead ?
There are two possibilities that can make our XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera become non-functional or dead: software or hardware issues. We can try resetting the camera settings as a first step. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, we can proceed with a hard reset. However, if the camera remains unresponsive even after the hard reset, it is likely that there are some hardware problems. In such cases, we recommend consulting this camera hardware problems with Xiaomi authorized service center.
Other FAQ of XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera :
- Is XIAOMI 13 ULTRA front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using XIAOMI 13 ULTRA ? Yes, this phone has IP68 rating, therefore we can use this camera in the water.
- Why XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
- How To Fix XIAOMI 13 ULTRA camera slow or lagging? Usually happen because too many applications run together or our RAM resources are insufficient, therefore this phone will force close other apps before running camera application.