Solutions to fix XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera troubles. This is mid-end smartphone that comes with four array of main camera. It has 48 megapixel f/1.8 for wide using Samsung S5KGM1 sensor, 8 megapixel f/2.2 for 120 degree ultrawide, and dual 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro and depth of field or bokeh blur effect.
To support enhance quality and accurate white balance, this camera work powered by Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 that has Qualcomm Spectra 340T image signal processor, that deliver fast autofocus and enough brightness when taking photos at low light situations using f/1.8 main camera. The AI Engine performance will give premium bokeh effect for select object or background.
However, some users get issues with XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera. We will give simple solutions to fix XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera problems.
Why XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
This phone use Xiaomi MIUI camera that already installed when we use this phone from the box. There are several camera features that can help for different performance such as movie frame, time-lapse, night-mode and color focus. It has several features to make our photos/videos become better. However, some slowly camera problems usually because RAM problems. We have to know that this phone has standard RAM capacity at 4 GB or 6 GB. For 4 GB RAM users, some freezing issues will happen. Because when some other applications running in the background or foreground, then our RAM will become low or not enough.
What will happen when XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER RAM is insufficient? To avoid this phone become hang, XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER will try to find old not use applications for force close to give more free RAM capacity. This process will make some delay or lag time. Therefore when we want to make serious photo or video performance, then please close all not use applications or do soft reset or reboot before running XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera applications.
How To Fix XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER Camera Issues?
Camera is one important features when we use our smartphone. There are some possibilities that can make our XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera get some problems or can not work properly. These are some steps to fix camera issues at this phone:
#Option 1, Reset XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon shaped like 3 lines box at camera applications, then choose Setting
- At Camera Setting default menu, please scroll and find Restore default Settings
- Please choose OK when XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose System Apps
- Choose Camera
- At Camera detail menu, please scroll and find Restore default settings
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Ok.Then XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER.
#Option 4, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER are not working :
The last options that we can try when XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER at this specific article.
How to Fix XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER Camera Auto Focus Problems Or Blurry?
Some users get issues with XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER can not focus properly. Some troubles always happen but some other users sometime focus some time not focus. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera lens. Why this is important? Because if there is a small dust stay in front of camera lens, then the camera will automatically focus to that dust or dirty object. Therefore we have to make sure wipe our camera lens with soft cloth.
- Check whether our XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera glass lens have some scratch or not. The scratch also will make camera focus become confuse. If we have this problems, then try to replace camera glass lens with original one at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Why XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, major firmware upgrade can make our XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER to factory default. This phone comes with Android 10 when the frist time release at the market.
Why XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera Dead ?
There are two possibilities that can make our XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera can not turn on or dead, from software or hardware. We can try to reset camera setting first. If still not work then do hard reset. However, after finish hard reset but the camera dead problems still happen on our XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER, then some hardware troubles may happen. Please consult the camera hardware at Xiaomi authorized service center.
Other FAQ of XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera :
- Is XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER ? No, this phone is not water resistance, therefore we can not take pictures or videos in the water.
- Why XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
- How To Fix XIAOMI REDMI 9 POWER camera slow or lagging? Usually happen because too many applications run together or our RAM resources are insufficient, therefore this phone will force close other apps before running camera application.