Solutions to fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera troubles. There are several same type but release for different country. However, when we get some troubles, then we can follow the solutions bellow. This phone work with quad rear camera 108 megapixel f/1.9 for wide using ISOCELL HM2 camera sensor, 8 megapixel f/2.2 for 118 degree ultrawide, 5 megapixel f/2.4 for macro, 2 megapixel f/2.4 for depth of field or bokeh blur effect.
This phone will give natural color, accurate white balance and fast auto focus because it is powered by Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G CPU that has 14 bit Qualcomm Spectra 350 image signal processor and smart AI performance. If we want to record some movie, main camera can record up to 4K at 30fps. When we use 1080p resolutions, then we can get up to 60fps.
However, some users get issues with XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera. We will give simple solutions to fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera problems.
Why XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO has Xiaomi MIUI camera that installed together with Android 11. It has several features to make our photos/videos become better. However, some slowly camera problems usually because RAM problems. There are two kind of RAM with 6 GB or 8 GB for multitasking. Please make sure we are not running too many applications that can make our RAM become low or not enough.
What will happen when XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO RAM is insufficient? To avoid this phone become hang, XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO will try to find old not use applications for force close to give more free RAM capacity. This process will make some delay or lag time. Therefore when we want to make serious photo or video performance, then please close all not use applications or do soft reset or reboot before running XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera applications.
How To Fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Camera Issues?
Camera is one important features when we use our smartphone. There are some possibilities that can make our XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera get some problems or can not work properly. These are some steps to fix camera issues at this phone:
#Option 1, Reset XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon shaped like 3 lines box at camera applications, then choose Setting
- At Camera Setting default menu, please scroll and find Restore default Settings
- Please choose OK when XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose System Apps
- Choose Camera
- At Camera detail menu, please scroll and find Restore default settings
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Ok.Then XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO.
#Option 4, Try to upgrade the firmware
Some problems happen because of software bugs. Usually if Xiaomi confirm with software troubles for their camera, then they will release upgrade software to fix camera bugs or troubles. Please try to find the operating system or update from menu Settings.
#Option 5, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO are not working :
The last options that we can try when XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO at this specific article
How to Fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Camera Auto Focus Problems Or Blurry?
Some users get issues with XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO can not focus properly. Some troubles always happen but some other users sometime focus some time not focus. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera lens. Why this is important? Because if there is a small dust stay in front of camera lens, then the camera will automatically focus to that dust or dirty object. Therefore we have to make sure wipe our camera lens with soft cloth.
- Check whether our XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera glass lens have some scratch or not. The scratch also will make camera focus become confuse. If we have this problems, then try to replace camera glass lens with original one at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Why XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Front Camera Not Working or Error ?
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO has good front camera for selfie photography. It is work with 20 megapixel HDR and able to record movie up to 1080p at 30fps. However, some users get front camera issues when try to open such as freezing or stuck. Another XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO front camera issues is always back to main home screen when we try to open it. Why?
Mostly XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO selfie camera problems happen because camera applications. We can try to do several options to fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO front camera:
- First, you have to try soft reset or reboot XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO
- Try to reset camera applications from camera menu Setting
- Try to install alternative camera like Google Camera or Camera for Android or Open Camera
- If everything is not working then the last try is doing hard reset using menu Setting or hardware key.
Why XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, major firmware upgrade can make our XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO to factory default.
Why XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera Dead ?
There are two possibilities that can make our XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera can not turn on or dead, from software or hardware. We can try to reset camera setting first. If still not work then do hard reset. However, after finish hard reset but the camera dead problems still happen on our XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO, then some hardware troubles may happen. Please consult the camera hardware at Xiaomi authorized service center.
Other FAQ of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera :
- Is XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO ? No, this phone is not water resistance, therefore we can not take pictures or videos in the water.
- Why XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
- How To Fix XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 PRO camera slow or lagging? Usually happen because too many applications run together or our RAM resources are insufficient, therefore this phone will force close other apps before running camera application.
REDMI NOTE 10 PRO Camera Not Working – How To Fix It?
This phone has many features with good quality photos and videos, but some users get troubles when using REDMI NOTE 10 PRO front or selfie camera. Please do one of following steps to fix our Xiaomi camera issues:
- Please try to reboot or restart REDMI NOTE 10 PRO.
- Also try to clear temporary files at camera applications. Please go to Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage and click on Clear cacheandClear data.
- If the problem still not fix, then try to hard reset to factory defaults. It will reset everything including the camera settings. Please go to Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data (factory reset).
- If after doing hard reset, the problems still happen, then maybe some hardware troubles happen, then please bring your phone to Xiaomi authorized service center
Above problems will solve other user troubles like redmi note 10 pro front camera not working, redmi note 10 pro camera problem, redmi note 10 pro camera blur problem, redmi note 10 pro front camera issue after update, redmi note 10 pro camera focus problem, redmi note 10 pro selfie camera not working, redmi note 10 pro back camera blur problem.Please use comment below to give more information or ask for other problems.