Solutions to fix OPPO A15S camera troubles. This phone comes with Android 10 using Octa Core 64 bit Mediatek processor. It has three rear camera 13 megapixel f/2.2 for wide and double 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro and depth of field / bokeh blur effect. This cameras has fast autofocus with accurate white balance because it is powered by Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 images processing that has AI depth learning technology and great noise reduction.
We can record video max 1080p at 30fps using front or rear camera. Please be careful when record video because this phone does not have images stabilizer for reduce handshake blur. However, some users get issues with OPPO A15S camera. We will give simple solutions to fix OPPO A15S camera problems.
Why OPPO A15S Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
When we want to take photos or videos, we have to run default camera applications that has been installed on OPPO A15S. This camera already integrated with several features and filter to enhanced our photo quality. Why some users get slowly or lagging problems when using camera?. RAM is very important to make our OPPO A15S camera applications run smoothly. This phone has 4 GB for support multitasking performance. If we open too many applications, then RAM will be not enough.
What will happen when RAM insufficient? This phone will try to force close the oldest not use applications for give more RAM space to avoid hang or stuck. This process will make some delay on OPPO A15S to free up RAM. Therefore our OPPO A15S camera applications will run slower. Please close all not use applications before take some photos or videos. If we want to take serious photography moment, please consider to reboot or restart OPPO A15S for clean up foreground or background process.
How To Fix OPPO A15S Camera Issues?
This phone comes with great rear camera and front camera for selfie. We will try to give some steps to fix OPPO A15S camera problems. Please follow some steps bellow:
#Option 1, Reset OPPO A15S to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on OPPO A15S
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon with gear at camera applications
- At Camera Setting menu page, please scroll and find Restore to defaults
- Please choose OK when OPPO A15S ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset OPPO A15S camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on OPPO A15S
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose App Management
- Choose Show System Processes
- Choose Camera(scroll until we find it)
- At Camera detail menu, please choose Force Stop and make sure this camera is stopped
- At Camera detail menu, please choose Storage Usage and press Clear Data
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Clear orOk.Then OPPO A15S camera applications will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for OPPO A15S :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but OPPO A15S camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with OPPO A15S.
#Option 4, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix OPPO A15S are not working :
The last options that we can try when OPPO A15S camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset OPPO A15S at this specific article.
Please be careful, because hard reset or format to factory default will remove all data and installed applications. Please make sure we backup all data before performing hard reset.
How to Fix OPPO A15S Camera Auto Focus Problems or Camera Blurry?
This phone has autofocus features. But some users are getting hard to focus and some of them are getting blur photo result. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up OPPO A15S camera lens. Why this is important? Because small dust in front of camera will make autofocus sensor keep focus to that object. We have to always make sure our camera lens are clean by regularly clean up using soft cloth.
- Check whether our OPPO A15S camera glass lens have some scratch or not. This situations is similar with the dust problem. The autofocus will keep focus to that scratch and make it hard to focus for real object. When we see bigger scratch, then we suggest to replace camera glass lens with original one at Oppo authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make OPPO A15S camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Other FAQ of OPPO A15S camera :
- Is OPPO A15S front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using OPPO A15S ? No, this phone is not water resistance, therefore we can not take pictures or videos in the water.
- Why OPPO A15S camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why OPPO A15S camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
Why OPPO A15S Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, minor or major firmware upgrade can make our OPPO A15S camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat OPPO A15S to factory default.