Solutions to fix OPPO A2X camera troubles. This phone has dual camera at back side body with 13 megapixel f/2.2 for wide and 2 megapixel f/2.4 for depth of field or bokeh blur effect. The front camera resolution is 5 megapixel.
The camera is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 602 images signal processor to give good photo result especially at bright light conditions, but the photos become noisy when taking at low light situations. We can record movie up to 1080p at 30fps using front or rear cameras.
However, some users get issues with OPPO A2X camera. We will give simple solutions to fix OPPO A2X camera problems.
Why OPPO A2X Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
This phone has three options of RAM with 6 GB or 8 GB or 12 GB. We have to know that this RAM might insufficient when we run too many apps together in the background. We can not run Oppo camera application properly when RAM is not enought.
What will happen when RAM insufficient? This phone will try to force close the oldest not use applications for give more RAM space to avoid hang or stuck. This process will make some delay on OPPO A2X to free up RAM.
Therefore our OPPO A2X camera applications will run slower. Please close all not use applications before take some photos or videos. If we want to take serious photography moment, please consider to reboot or restart OPPO A2X for clean up foreground or background process.
How To Fix OPPO A2X Camera Issues?
This phone comes with great rear camera and front camera for selfie. We will try to give some steps to fix OPPO A2X camera problems. Please follow some steps below:
#Option 1, Reset OPPO A2X to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on OPPO A2X
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon with gear at camera applications
- At Camera Setting menu page, please scroll and find Restore to defaults
- Please choose OK when OPPO A2X ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset OPPO A2X camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on OPPO A2X
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose App Management
- Choose Show System Processes
- Choose Camera(scroll until we find it)
- At Camera detail menu, please choose Force Stop and make sure this camera is stopped
- At Camera detail menu, please choose Storage Usage and press Clear Data
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Clear orOk.Then OPPO A2X camera applications will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for OPPO A2X :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but OPPO A2X camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with OPPO A2X.
#Option 4, Try to upgrade the firmware
Some problems happen because of software bugs. The firmware upgrade will be release to fix camera bugs or troubles. Please try to find the operating system or update from menu Settings.
#Option 5, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix OPPO A2X are not working :
The last options that we can try when OPPO A2X camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset OPPO A2X at this specific article.
Please be careful, because hard reset or format to factory default will remove all data and installed applications. Please make sure we backup all data before performing hard reset.
Why OPPO A2X Front Camera Not Working or Error ?
OPPO A2X has good front camera for selfie photography. It is 5 megapixel camera that located at top screen with notch drop design. However, some users get front camera issues like freezing or stuck. Another OPPO A2X front camera problem is always goes back to the main home screen when we try to open it. Why is this happening?
Mostly OPPO A2X selfie camera problems happen because camera applications. We can try to do several options to fix OPPO A2X front camera:
- First, you have to try soft reset or reboot OPPO A2X
- Try to reset camera applications from camera menu Setting
- Try to install alternative camera like Google Camera or Camera for Android or Open Camera
- If everything is not working then the last try is doing hard reset using menu Setting or hardware key.
How to Fix OPPO A2X Camera Auto Focus Problems or Camera Blurry?
This phone has autofocus features. But some users are getting hard to focus and some of them are getting blur photo result. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up OPPO A2X camera lens. Why this is important? Because small dust in front of camera will make autofocus sensor keep focus to that object. We have to always make sure our camera lens are clean by regularly clean up using soft cloth.
- Check whether our OPPO A2X camera glass lens have some scratch or not. This situations is similar with the dust problem. The autofocus will keep focus to that scratch and make it hard to focus for real object. When we see bigger scratch, then we suggest to replace camera glass lens with original one at Oppo authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make OPPO A2X camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Other FAQ of OPPO A2X camera :
- Is OPPO A2X front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using OPPO A2X ? No, this phone is not water resistance, therefore we can not take pictures or videos in the water.
- Why OPPO A2X camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why OPPO A2X camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
Why OPPO A2X Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, minor or major firmware upgrade can make our OPPO A2X camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat OPPO A2X to factory default.