Solutions to fix OPPO RENO6 camera troubles. This phone work with Mediatek processor platform with triple cameras 64 megapixel f/1.7 for wide, 8 megapixel f/2.2 for 119 degree ultrawide and 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro. It has 32 megapixel f/2.4 front cameras. This phone can record movie up to 4K at 30fps or 1080p at 60fps.
The images signal processor of OPPO RENO6 powered by MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G that has high performance noise reduction especially when taking photos at low light situations. It is also has smart AI camera for accurate bokeh blur effect with ultra efficient INT8, INT16 and FP16. It has Bokeh Flare Portrait Video features and AI Highlight Video for Live HDR and Ultra Night Video for natural color.
However, some users get issues with OPPO RENO6 camera. We will give simple solutions to fix OPPO RENO6 camera problems.
Why OPPO RENO6 Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
We have to run Oppo camera applications when we want to record movie or takes some photos. The camera applications has been installed with Android 11 when the first time release in the market. Why some users get slowly or lagging problems when using camera?. RAM is very important to make our OPPO RENO6 camera applications run smoothly.
Basically this phone has big RAM at 8 GB or 12 GB. RAM is very important for multitasking performance. If we install and running too many applications in the background or foreground, then our RAM will be insufficient or not enough.
What will happen when RAM insufficient? This phone will try to force close the oldest not use applications for give more RAM space to avoid hang or stuck. This process will make some delay on OPPO RENO6 to free up RAM. Therefore our OPPO RENO6 camera applications will run slower. Please close all not use applications before take some photos or videos. If we want to take serious photography moment, please consider to reboot or restart OPPO RENO6 for clean up foreground or background process.
How To Fix OPPO RENO6 Camera Issues?
This phone comes with great rear camera and front camera for selfie. We will try to give some steps to fix OPPO RENO6 camera problems. Please follow some steps bellow:
#Option 1, Reset OPPO RENO6 to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on OPPO RENO6
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon with gear at camera applications
- At Camera Setting menu page, please scroll and find Restore to defaults
- Please choose OK when OPPO RENO6 ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset OPPO RENO6 camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on OPPO RENO6
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose App Management
- Choose Show System Processes
- Choose Camera(scroll until we find it)
- At Camera detail menu, please choose Force Stop and make sure this camera is stopped
- At Camera detail menu, please choose Storage Usage and press Clear Data
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Clear orOk.Then OPPO RENO6 camera applications will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for OPPO RENO6 :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but OPPO RENO6 camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with OPPO RENO6.
#Option 4, Try to upgrade the firmware
Some problems happen because of software bugs. The firmware upgrade will be release to fix camera bugs or troubles. Please try to find the operating system or update from menu Settings.
#Option 5, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix OPPO RENO6 are not working :
The last options that we can try when OPPO RENO6 camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset OPPO RENO6 at this specific article.
Please be careful, because hard reset or format to factory default will remove all data and installed applications. Please make sure we backup all data before performing hard reset.
How to Fix OPPO RENO6 Camera Auto Focus Problems or Camera Blurry?
This phone has autofocus features. But some users are getting hard to focus and some of them are getting blur photo result. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up OPPO RENO6 camera lens. Why this is important? Because small dust in front of camera will make autofocus sensor keep focus to that object. We have to always make sure our camera lens are clean by regularly clean up using soft cloth.
- Check whether our OPPO RENO6 camera glass lens have some scratch or not. This situations is similar with the dust problem. The autofocus will keep focus to that scratch and make it hard to focus for real object. When we see bigger scratch, then we suggest to replace camera glass lens with original one at Oppo authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make OPPO RENO6 camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Other FAQ of OPPO RENO6 camera :
- Is OPPO RENO6 front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using OPPO RENO6 ? No, this phone is not water resistance, therefore we can not take pictures or videos in the water.
- Why OPPO RENO6 camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why OPPO RENO6 camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
Why OPPO RENO6 Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, minor or major firmware upgrade can make our OPPO RENO6 camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat OPPO RENO6 to factory default.