Tips and trick to fix ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL problems. This Selfie smartphone from Asus give bigger screen with 5.5 inches LCD size and 1080p resolutions. It can play almost any movie either video streaming or other video sources. The special camera available at front dual camera with 24 megapixel and 5 megapixel resolutions for wide angle. We will get more advantages from front camera because it have light Flash for selfie photography. Find more information about how to solve trouble of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA with 4G LTE, dual sim GSM+GSM
LCD 5.5 inches
Internal memory 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
External memory microSD maximum 256 GB
Main Camera 16 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera Dual 24 MP + 5 MP, LED flash
Processor Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
Operating system Android Nougat version 7.0
Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL
- The ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL
- Press and holdVolume Up button(do not release and continue to no.5)
- Press and holdPower button(no.4 still continue press and hold), so now we holdVolume Up Button + Power Buttontogether
- Wait until vibrate appear at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL, then releasePower button(do not releaseVolume Upbutton)
- If we see Logo appear at LCD screen, then releaseVolume Up button(release all button now)
- Wait until FASTBOOT MODE appear
- At this text menu, useVolume Down Buttonto chooseRecovery Modeand continue with pressPower Buttonto confirm or OK
- Wait until the LCD of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL will show the Android Logo with error text, continue press and holdPOWER button, after that continue press and release one timeVolume Up,then we will seeAndroid System Recovery Mode menu
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continuewipe data/factory Resetfor hard reset ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL, useVolume UporVolume Downto navigate the Menu and pressPower Buttonto OK or Enter
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
Asus release focus to release good selfie camera. This is other version with selfie dual camera which have 24 mp and 5 mp resolutions. The main camera also have good result using 16 megapixel and dual LED light, it will give more natural skin tone color when the light flashing. This phone have big 64 GB internal memory with 4 GB RAM for running more applications together or multitasking. After use several moment, we will have many private pictures and confidential important data inside internal memory. We need to secure our data from unauthorized users by give security protections. We can choose several options to protect ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL. Fingerprint sensor is available at front body together with home button. If we do not like to use fingerprint because some people hang can not easily recognize by fingerprint sensor, then please use other security protections such as screen lock pattern or password pin protections. The problems will start happen when we can not unlock this phone or forgot security answer or scan not open with fingerprint. What should we do?
Do not worry about this trouble, because Android already give solutions when we forgot security screen lock pattern or password pin protections using Google account to unlock it. Please turn on this phone, when it ask for security answer, then please try to give several time wrong answer continuously until ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL locked or freezing about 30 seconds. At this situations we can find Forgot Password / Pattern button. Press this button, to give our Gmail username and password account that we have already signed-in before. If we still can not access Gmail account, then we have to do hard reset using hardware button combination key above.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL ?
There is no secret hidden code for ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL ?
There are two phone memory type at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
This phone use 3000 mAh battery capacity to make it work. For standard usage, we can use this battery for full one day without need to recharge. But 5.5 inches LCD screen should have bigger battery capacity to make ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL can work longer such as watch full movie, playing games several hours or have many active social media group chat. However, because ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE PRO ZD552KL battery is not removable, then we can not replace or change with bigger battery capacity. We need to do some adjustment to make this phone battery work more longer. First try to adjust LCD screen brightness as low as possible to reduce battery usage. Next steps is try to disable all not use connections like GPS or Bluetooth or Wifi, because they still consume battery power although at standby state. If some applications want to know our locations like camera apps or something like that, then please active GPS battery saving mode from menu Setting > Location.