Tips and tricks to fix ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL problems. This is big 64 GB internal memory capacity smartphone with cheaper price from Asus, the RAM is 4 GB for multitasking. It is already use Android Nougat for factory default operating system together with Asus ZenUI. The screen size is 5.5 inches with 720p resolutions. This phone use Selfie name because ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL dedicated for selfie lover. The main camera at back side of body is 16 megapixel, but the front camera is powered with dual camera 20 megapixel and 8 megapixel, it is already have front LED flash light. Find more information about how to solve problems of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL at www.hard-reset.org.
What is Advantage of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA with 4G LTE, dual sim GSM+GSM
LCD 5.5 inches
Internal memory 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
External memory microSD maximum 256 GB
Main Camera 16 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera Dual 20 MP + 8 MP, LED flash
Processor Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
Operating system Android Nougat version 7.0
Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL
- The ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL
- Press and holdVolume Up button(do not release and continue to no.5)
- Press and holdPower button(no.4 still continue press and hold), so now we holdVolume Up Button + Power Buttontogether
- Wait until vibrate appear at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL, then releasePower button(do not releaseVolume Upbutton)
- If we see Logo appear at LCD screen, then releaseVolume Up button(release all button now)
- Wait until FASTBOOT MODE appear
- At this text menu, useVolume Down Buttonto chooseRecovery Modeand continue with pressPower Buttonto confirm or OK
- Wait until the LCD of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL will show the Android Logo with error text, continue press and holdPOWER button, after that continue press and release one timeVolume Up,then we will seeAndroid System Recovery Mode menu
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continuewipe data/factory Resetfor hard reset ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL, useVolume UporVolume Downto navigate the Menu and pressPower Buttonto OK or Enter
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
Like what we see at the specifications, this phone is segmented for anyone who like to have good selfie photography. Because it have dual camera at front body, the first lens 20 megapixel use for take sharp pictures and the other lens 8 megapixel use for wide angle photo. Of course we will have many private selfie photo inside this phone. We need to give security protections to secure our important data or photos when this phone away from us or stolen or lost. We can use fingerprint at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL which located at front body together with home button. But this sensor is not active when the first time use this phone. We have to activate from menu Setting and also we have to register our fingerhand to make it recognize our finger. When we do not like to use fingerprint, we still can use default security protections like screen lock pattern or password pin protections. The problems will start happen when we can not unlock this phone or forgot security answer or scan can not open with fingerprint. What should we do?
Do not worry about this trouble, because Android already give solutions when we forgot security screen lock pattern or password pin protections using Google account to unlock it. Please try to turn on this phone, when it ask for security answer, then please try to give several time wrong answer continuously until ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL locked or freezing about 30 seconds. At this situations we can find Forgot Password / Pattern button. Press this button, to give our Gmail username and password account that we have already signed-in before. If we still can not access Gmail account, then we have to do hard reset using hardware button combination key above.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL ?
There is no secret hidden code for ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL ?
There are two phone memory type at ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
The battery of ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL is good enough to make this phone work for one day without need to recharge. It use 3000 mAh battery capacity. But there are some users which need to have bigger battery capacity for active social media or watching full movie or playing games several hours. But ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL battery is not removable. We can not change or replace with bigger capacity. However, we still can try to do some adjustment. LCD screen is one of big power consumption, please try to reduce LCD brightness as low as possible to safe battery power. We also have to disable all not use connections such as GPS or WIFI or Bluetooth. ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL does not have NFC. If some applications need to know our position, then please activate GPS battery saving mode from menu Setting > Location.