Tips and tricks to fix ASUS ZENPAD Z8 problems. This is tablet from Asus which have 7.8″ or some users also said 8 inches. The ASUS ZENPAD Z8 can not work to make phone call. But this tablet have simcard slot network provider with 4G broadband LTE for specific country only. Memory is very important to make this tablet can install with many applications, ASUS ZENPAD Z8 have 16 GB internal memory with 2 GB RAM. The community of www.hard-reset.org will give more information about how to troubleshot problems at ASUS ZENPAD Z8. This tablet also known as Asus Zenpad Z8 Verizon.
What is Advantage of ASUS ZENPAD Z8 Specifications:
3G GSM HSDPA
LCD 7.9 inches
Internal memory 16 GB
RAM 2 GB
External memory microSD maximum 256 GB
Main Camera 8 megapixel
Processor Hexa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6.0
Battery Li-Ion 4680 not removable
#Option 1, Hard Reset ASUS ZENPAD Z8 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on ASUS ZENPAD Z8
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format ASUS ZENPAD Z8
- The ASUS ZENPAD Z8 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset ASUS ZENPAD Z8 with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the ASUS ZENPAD Z8
- Press and holdVolume Up button(do not release and continue to no.5)
- Press and holdPower button(no.4 still continue press and hold), so now we holdVolume Up Button + Power Buttontogether
- Wait until vibrate appear at ASUS ZENPAD Z8, then releasePower button(do not releaseVolume Upbutton)
- If we see Logo appear at LCD screen, then releaseVolume Up button(release all button now)
- Wait until FASTBOOT MODE appear
- At this text menu, useVolume Down Buttonto chooseRecovery Modeand continue with pressPower Buttonto confirm or OK
- Wait until the LCD of ASUS ZENPAD Z8 will show the Android Logo with error text, continue press and holdPOWER button, after that continue press and release one timeVolume Up,then we will seeAndroid System Recovery Mode menu
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continuewipe data/factory Resetfor hard reset ASUS ZENPAD Z8, useVolume UporVolume Downto navigate the Menu and pressPower Buttonto OK or Enter
How to Make Battery of ASUS ZENPAD Z8 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
ASUS ZENPAD Z8 use 8 inches screen size which need bigger battery to make this tablet can work for one day. How big is ASUS ZENPAD Z8 battery? This tablet use 4680 mAh battery capacity, for most users this capacity are enough for playing games or doing some browsing or social media. If we need more longer work, then we have to make some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible.