Tips and tricks to fix problems at BLACKBERRY DTEK50. This is full touch screen Blackberry smartphone which use Android Marshmallow for factory default operating system. This phone have 5.2 inches LCD screen width but does not have hardware qwerty keyboard. Find how to solve some BLACKBERRY DTEK50 trouble at www.hard-reset.org.
Advantage of BLACKBERRY DTEK50 Specifications:
LCD Screen 5.3 inches display
Internal memory 16 GB
RAM 3 GB
External memory microSD, up to 256 GB
Main Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera 8 MP for selfie photography
Processor Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 405
Operating system Android Marshmallow version 6
Battery Li-Ion 2610 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset BLACKBERRY DTEK50 with Software Menu:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on BLACKBERRY DTEK50 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format BLACKBERRY DTEK50
- The BLACKBERRY DTEK50 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
How to Make Battery of BLACKBERRY DTEK50 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
We really need to have enough battery capacity to make BLACKBERRY DTEK50 can work more longer. The factory default battery at BLACKBERRY DTEK50 use 2610 mAh, this size is standard for 5.2 inches LCD screen smartphone. If we use this phone only for several social media or working, then maybe the capacity is enough to make it life one day, but if we are playing games too much or watching full movie, then the battery capacity is not enough. We have to do some adjustment like LCD screen brightness have to set as low as possible.