Tips and solutions to fix HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 problems with simple tricks. Tablet still become one important device for several people especially who need to do some presentations. This tablet have 8.4″ inches LCD screen with high resolutions qHD to give more detail pictures and movies. When the first time release in the market, HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 use Android Marshmallow as factory default operating system. The community of www.hard-reset.org will give more review information and how to solve some trouble at HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G LTE
LCD 8.4 inches
Processor Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 1.8 GHz Cortex A53
Memory Internal 32 GB or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM
Main Camera 8 MP, autofocus
Front Camera 8 MP
Operating System Android Lollipop version 6.0
Battery Li-Ion 5100 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
We can choose HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with network provider simcard or HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 wifi only. Both product have similar specifications with 32 GB or 64 GB internal memory. This tablet will make users more fun to have entertainment or office work because HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 use 8 inches LCD screen. With big internal memory, we can install many games without worry insufficient internal storage. For some applications or games data can be store at external memory. HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 have dedicated external memory slot maximum 256 GB capacity. Beside many interesting games, we also can install other fun and famous applications like Instagram, Facebook, WeChat, Whatsapp, Viber, Line Messenger, Skype, Snapchat, Blackberry Messenger (BBM) and many more. But for some applications, we have to read user review carefully, because some applications may contain viruses or malware. If we install that apps that our HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 can become hang or freezing or stuck or boot loop logo or LCD touch screen not responsive or not responding. We have to force soft reset to clean temporary files and caches. When our HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 can boot again, please install one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST. This apps will give advice to clean bad applications. If the problems still happen, then we have to do hard reset or master format. Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset also remove all Google account from HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 ?
What shold we do when our HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 tablet get hang or LCD touch screen not responsive with our finger-touch. Then we have to soft reset or reboot. Please press and hold POWER button until HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 shutdown or turn off by itself. This process is safe because it will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 still can boot normally, but we want to clear temporary files and caches then we can press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, then choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4?
We can use microSD external card to copy or move important files using File Manager applications. If our HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- The HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- Press and Hold together:Power Button + Volume Up Buttonfor several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4, useVolume DownorVolume Upbutton to moving, and pressPower Buttonto Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com.
- Choose the HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4
- Turn on Phone together with press and holdPower + Volume Up + Volume Downbutton until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 ?
There is no secret hidden code for HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 ?
There are two phone memory type at HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
Tablet with 8.4 inches LCD screen will need more power capacity to make it work full one day without recharge. How about HUAWEI MEDIAPAD M3 8.4 battery? This tablet have 5100 mAh battery capacity which is good enough to run 8.4 inche LCD size, because LCD will use more power when it active. If we want to work more longer, then we need to do some adjustment. First we can reduce LCD brightness as low as possible to make this tablet battery can lasting longer.