Tips and tricks to fix VIVO Y93 problems. This is deal simcard smartphone with 4G LTE data broadband. The screen size is 6.2 inches with Android Oreo 8.1 as factory default operating system together with Funtouch 4.5. VIVO Y93 use Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor and have dedicated GPU (graphic processor unit) Adreno 505. There are several models for this phone as 1814 or 1815 or V1818A. Find more solution and review about how to solve troubles of VIVO Y93 at www.hard-reset.org community.
What are Advantages of VIVO Y93 Specifications and features:
- GSM 3G HSDPA, Dual SIM Card GSM+GSM / CDMA
- 4G LTE
- LCD 6.2 inches IPS
- Internal memory 64
- RAM 4 GB
- Main Camera Dual 13 MP, f/2.2 + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera 8 MP, f/2.0 for selfie photography
- Processor Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53
- Operating system Android Oreo version 8.1
- Battery Li-Po 4030 mAh
#Option 1, Hard Reset VIVO Y93 with software menu
- Turn on the VIVO Y93
- It is very important to make sure battery capacity more then 50% or better fully charge
- If we still can access file manager or other applications, the please backup all data or photos/videos at VIVO Y93 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting > More Setting > Backup and Reset > Erase all data
- Give check-mark :Erase Phone Storageif we want to clean / wipe all data
- Choose :Erase everything
- The VIVO Y93 will do the hard reset or master format to factory default process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset VIVO Y93 with Hardware Button Key to Recovery Mode
- Turn Off VIVO Y93
- It is very important to make sure the battery is fully charge
- Press and holdPOWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTONkey
- ReleasePOWER BUTTONafter the LCD show Logo (do not releaseVOLUME UP Buttonat this steps)
- Wait until menu appear then we can now releaseVOLUME UPButton
- ChooseWipe Dataoption by using Volume Button to go up and down at menu and pressPOWER Buttonto Ok or Confirm or Choose. It will wipe all data to finish the Hard Reset or Master Format Steps
- Wait until the Use VIVO Y93 finish the process and the phone will start again like new
Please note:VIVO Y93 already use new Android smartphone with more security protections using FRP (factory reset protection). Therefore, after finish hard reset, we need to make sure this phone is really belong to us by verified with previous Google account.
How to Make Battery of VIVO Y93 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain?
VIVO Y93 use big battery at 4030 mAh. This battery can work for one day for standard activity. We can not replace the battery with bigger capacity because it is not removable. For heavy users who play games or watch movie several hours continuously, then we have to do some adjustment to make VIVO Y93 battery work more longer. Please make LCD screen brightness as low as possible and disable all not use connections like GPS or Bluetooth or Wifi. VIVO Y93 does not have NFC.