Easy solutions to fix OPPO A17 running slowly troubles. This is entry level smartphone that work with Android 11 operating system when the first time release at the market. It has 6.52 inches LCD screen with HD resolutions. Many users get lagging issues when use OPPO A16E for playing games or doing some other activity. What should we do when it is lagging? Please read some information about how to make OPPO A17 run more faster.
Why OPPO A17 Performance Become Slow and Not Responsive ?
This phone does not have high specifications. The processor use Mediatek MT6762D Helio P22 GPU that has max speed up to 2.0 Ghz Cortex A53. It is also has limited RAM with 3 GB for the smallest version. If we open too many apps together, then the processor and RAM resources will be insufficient.
What will happen when the resources are not enough? This phone will try to look for idle applications for force close to give more RAM resources. When this process happen, OPPO A17 will freezing for a while. Please do not install or run too many applications together if we want to make it smoothly.
In many case, the lagging troubles will happen when run too many applications together, it will consume more RAM and processor resources. Therefore we suggest to uninstall some not use applications if we do not really use that apps. Some of them will run in the background to wait data update and consume more RAM. Remove some applications will help this phone to run more faster.
It is important to free up some internal storage capacity on OPPO A17, because beside RAM, if the internal storage is full, then the performance of OPPO A17 also will be reduced or become slowly.
Some issue of OPPO A17 lag happen because of applications. But we also find some OPPO A17 become lagging because the usage of non original firmware or custom rom.
Why OPPO A17 Lagging or Slowly When Playing Some Games ?
OPPO A16E has limited hardware with Mediatek MT6762D Helio P22 and supported by PowerVR GE8320 GPU for support simple gaming rendering. This GPU is not design for heavy games. However, usually slowly or lagging gaming also happen because insufficient RAM. Please try to soft reset our OPPO A17 before playing heavy gaming for clean all previous applications temporary files and caches.
How to Boost Speed Performance of OPPO A17 And Make It Run More Faster?
- First steps that you should do is doing soft reset or reboot to remove temporary files and caches. Usually after our phone finish reboot, then the speed performance might become faster.
- Please uninstall all not use applications. We can try to find from menu Setting > App Management > App list, and choose/select any applications that we do not use anymore, then choose Uninstall
- Some factory default applications do not have Uninstallbutton options, but we can disable that Apps on OPPO A17 with: Settings > Additional Settings > Developers Options (must activate first) > Disabled Apps, and choose/select which applications that we want to disable. This steps also can reduce the usage of RAM and processor resources.
- Please periodically run optimization applications on OPPO A17. Open Security Center apps (or Phone Manager on some version) > Clean & accelerate or choose Full clean up. This steps will remove any not use files inside OPPO A17. We can continues use this menu for scan for further optimization.
- If all solutions still not improve the performance, then please consider to do hard reset to factory default. Follow steps at OPPO A17 Hard Reset / Reformat page using hardware button combination Key.
Please note, some menu options will be different because firmware update or some other possibilities. Please use comment options below for other question to discuss.