Easy solutions to fix OPPO A56S running slowly troubles. When the first time released at the market, this phone has been installed with Android 12. Everything run without troubles. But after use it for several months, some users get lagging issues when running apps or games. What should we do? Please read some information about how to make OPPO A56S run more faster.
Why OPPO A56S Performance Become Slow and Not Responsive ?
We have to know that OPPO A56S is powered by Mediatek MT6833P Dimensity 810 processor. This processor work with total octa core CPU that devided in two cluster. First is use dual core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & hexa core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55.
OPPO A56S has 8 GB RAM for running any applications. If we open too many apps, then RAM will be not enough. At this time OPPO A56S will try to look for idle applications for force close to give more RAM resources. When this process happen, OPPO A56S will freezing for a while. Please do not install or run too many applications together.
In many case, the lagging troubles will happen when this phone run too many applications together, it will consume more RAM and processor resources. Therefore we suggest to uninstall some not use applications if we do not really use that apps. Some of them will run in the background to wait data update and consume more RAM. Remove some applications will help this phone to run more faster.
It is important to free up some internal storage capacity on OPPO A56S, because beside RAM, if the internal storage is full, then the performance of OPPO A56S also will be reduced or become slowly.
Some issue of OPPO A56S lag happen because of applications. But we also find some OPPO A56S become lagging because the usage of non original firmware or custom rom.
Why OPPO A56S Lagging or Slowly When Playing Some Games ?
When we want to use OPPO A56S for playing games, then GPU work process is very important. This phone powered by Mediatek MT6833P Dimensity 810 with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. However, usually slowly or lagging gaming also happen because insufficient RAM. Please try to soft reset our OPPO A56S before playing heavy gaming for clean all previous applications temporary files and caches.
How to Boost Speed Performance of OPPO A56S And Make It Run More Faster?
- First steps that you should do is doing soft reset or reboot to remove temporary files and caches. Usually after our phone finish reboot, then the speed performance might become faster.
- Please uninstall all not use applications. We can try to find from menu Setting > App Management > App list, and choose/select any applications that we do not use anymore, then choose Uninstall
- Some factory default applications do not have Uninstallbutton options, but we can disable that Apps on OPPO A56S with: Settings > Additional Settings > Developers Options (must activate first) > Disabled Apps, and choose/select which applications that we want to disable. This steps also can reduce the usage of RAM and processor resources.
- Please periodically run optimization applications on OPPO A56S. Open Security Center apps (or Phone Manager on some version) > Clean & accelerate or choose Full clean up. This steps will remove any not use files inside OPPO A56S. We can continues use this menu for scan for further optimization.
- If all solutions still not improve the performance, then please consider to do hard reset to factory default. Follow steps at OPPO A56S Hard Reset / Reformat page using hardware button combination Key.
Please note, some menu options will be different because firmware update or some other possibilities. Please use comment options below for other question to discuss.