Solutions to fix XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera troubles. This phone has triple cameras 108 megapixel f/1.9 for wide (for global version) or 64 megapixel f/1.8 for wide (for India vesion) that use Samsung sensor. The other lens work with 8 megapixel f/2.2 for ultrawide and 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro. Front camera is 16 megapixel f/2.5 for wide.
All cameras result are superb because the detail photo result with Samsung ISOCELL HM2 108 megapixel camera sensor, that has 9 sensor that work together with Nona Bayer color filter. Do not worry about night shoot, because it has fantastic result of big size camera sensor and big aperture numbers f/1.9. The camera is supported by Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G cpu with triple 12-bit ISPs and Qualcomm Spectra 346T image signal processor.
However, some users get issues with XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera. We will give simple solutions to fix XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera problems.
Why XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO Camera Slow Responsive Or Lagging?
The cameras are supported by AI performance with great camera Xiaomi applications. It is already pre-installed together with Android 11 and MIUI 13 for POCO. Although everything can work without problem but some troubles may happen with XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera or can not work properly. Might happen because of applications or hardware troubles. Therefore we will give some steps to make sure which causes the problems.
This phone use Xiaomi MIUI camera that already installed when we use this phone from the box. It is work as camera or video mode. It has several features to make our photos/videos become better. However, some slowly camera problems usually because RAM problems. This phone has 6 GB or 8 GB RAM. Because when some other applications running in the background or foreground, then our RAM will become low or not enough.
What will happen when XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO RAM is insufficient? To avoid this phone become hang, XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO will try to find old not use applications for force close to give more free RAM capacity. This process will make some delay or lag time. Therefore when we want to make serious photo or video performance, then please close all not use applications or do soft reset or reboot before running XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera applications.
How To Fix XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO Camera Issues?
Camera is one important features when we use our smartphone. There are some possibilities that can make our XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera get some problems or can not work properly. These are some steps to fix camera issues at this phone:
#Option 1, Reset XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO to Factory Default using Camera Setting Menu :
- Turn on XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO
- Please make sure our Camera application still can work / running when Camera Icon pressed
- Press Camera Icon to activate Camera applications
- Go to menu Setting inside this Camera applications, usually the menu icon shaped like 3 lines box at camera applications, then choose Setting
- At Camera Setting default menu, please scroll and find Restore default Settings
- Please choose OK when XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO ask confirmation to Reset all camera setting to factory default
#Option 2, Reset XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera to Factory Default using Setting Menu :
Actually this steps similar with #Option 1 above, but the different only at starting process. Please use this steps when the Camera applications is not running when we press Camera Icon
- Turn on XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO
- Go To Setting Menu
- Choose System Apps
- Choose Camera
- At Camera detail menu, please scroll and find Restore default settings
- When it ask for confirmation, please choose Ok.Then XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO will be restore back to factory default setting
#Option 3, Install Alternative Camera Applications for XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO :
After trying #option 1 and #option 2, but XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera still not working, then we can try to install 3th party alternative camera from Google Play Store, at this moment we recommended to install Open Camera, search from Google Play Store. This application is free and have several features to work with XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO.
#Option 4, Try to upgrade the firmware
Some problems happen because of software bugs. Usually if Xiaomi confirm with software troubles for their camera, then they will release upgrade software to fix camera bugs or troubles. Please try to find the operating system or update from menu Settings.
#Option 5, Do Hard Reset to Factory Default when All Steps to Fix XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO are not working :
The last options that we can try when XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera is not work properly by doing hard reset. Please follow steps to hard reset XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO at this specific article
How to Fix XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO Camera Auto Focus Problems Or Blurry?
Some users get issues with XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO can not focus properly. Some troubles always happen but some other users sometime focus some time not focus. There are several possibilities that can make it hard to focus:
- Try to clean up XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera lens. Why this is important? Because if there is a small dust stay in front of camera lens, then the camera will automatically focus to that dust or dirty object. Therefore we have to make sure wipe our camera lens with soft cloth.
- Check whether our XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera glass lens have some scratch or not. The scratch also will make camera focus become confuse. If we have this problems, then try to replace camera glass lens with original one at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Some software / firmware version also will make XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera auto focus can not work properly. Please try to backup with latest firmware or Android version upgrade.
Why XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO Camera Error After Android Firmware Upgrade ?
At some situations, major firmware upgrade can make our XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera applications get some troubles. Please try to reset camera applications setting to factory default. If the problems still happen, then try to backup all important data and do hard reset for reformat XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO to factory default.
Why XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera Dead ?
There are two possibilities that can make our XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera can not turn on or dead, from software or hardware. We can try to reset camera setting first. If still not work then do hard reset. However, after finish hard reset but the camera dead problems still happen on our XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO, then some hardware troubles may happen. Please consult the camera hardware at Xiaomi authorized service center.
Why XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO Front Camera Not Working or Error ?
This is mid end smartphone that work with Qualcomm SM6375 processor, It has 16 megapixel front camera with f/2.5. We can record movie up to 1080p at 30fps. However, there are some issues at XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO front camera, mostly because of camera applications. We suggest to reset camera setting like steps at #option 2 above. Then the front camera will work again after finish reset setting menu and restart XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO.
Other FAQ of XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera :
- Is XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO front camera have LED light flash ? No, the selfie camera does not have dedicated flash, but we can use screen light to help taking better photos at very dark conditions.
- Can we take pictures under water using XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO ?No, this hone is not waterproof. But it has IP53 rating for splash or water resistance.
- Why XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera and photos blurry?It can be happen because of software or hardware. Please follow above steps to reset camera application and check whether our phone lens get troubles.
- Why XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera show black screen or blank show nothing on the display?If the camera applications stuck or get troubles, the display will show black screen. We need to follow steps at #option 1 or # 2 above to reset the camera software.
- How To Fix XIAOMI POCO X4 PRO camera slow or lagging? Usually happen because too many applications run together or our RAM resources are insufficient, therefore this phone will force close other apps before running camera application.