This phone have 2 options, the HUAWEI NOVA 2 for 5 inches LCD screen with 64 GB internal memory and the other option is HUAWEI NOVA 2 PLUS with 128 GB internal memory, both smartphone have 4 GB RAM for multitasking. What we like from this phone are using Dual 12 + 8 MP, f/1.8 for main camera and front camera use 20 megapixel for selfie lover. This phone have dual simcard slot which can standby together. The first time release in the market use Android Nougat. Please find more review and solutions to solve HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) troubles at www.hard-reset.org community.
What is Advantage of HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23) Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA + 4G with Dual Simcard Slot
LCD 5.0 inches capacitive touch screen for HUAWEI NOVA 2
LCD 5.5 inches capacitive touch screen for HUAWEI NOVA 2 PLUS
Processor Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Adreno 505
Memory Internal 64 GB for HUAWEI NOVA 2
Memory Internal 128 GB for HUAWEI NOVA 2 PLUS
Main Camera Dual 12 + 8 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 20 MP for Video Conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Nougat version 7
Battery Li-Ion 2950 mAh for HUAWEI NOVA 2
Battery Li-Ion 3340 mAh for HUAWEI NOVA 2 PLUS
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23) with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS)
- The HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23)with Hardware Key Button :
- Please make sure the battery is not empty
- Turn off HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS)
- Press and Hold together:Power Button + Volume Up Buttonfor several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS), useVolume DownorVolume Upbutton to moving, and pressPower Buttonto Ok or Enter or Confirm
#Option 3, Hard Reset HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23)with MicroSD card Firmware Update:
- Make sure the battery if fully charge
- Turn off the HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS)
- Remove the MicroSD and connect to computer or PC
- Download firmware from computer browser http://www.huaweidevice.com or http://consumer.huawei.com/
- Choose the HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) support and download the same version of firmware or update firmware
- Extract the downloaded folder, and copy all folder (include folder) into main root location of MicroSD
- Insert again the MicroSD to HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS)
- Turn on Phone together with press and holdPower + Volume Up + Volume Downbutton until the Android logo appear
- Wait the process of update or reinstall the firmware will be less then 10 minutes.
- You can also update firmware using Updater applications at this phone.
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23) BAC-AL00 forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) have fingerprint which located in the backside bellow camera but in the center, so it will make users easy to touch with finger hand while we hold this phone, but of course this position will make some trouble when we want to unlock fingerprint while it put in the table or car holder. There are also some other options to protect using screen lock pattern or password pin protections. We really recommended to protectect our phone from unauthorized people when HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) awal from us or stolen or lost, especially because this phone have good camera for private pictures and other important data. The problems will be happen when we forgot security answer or can not open with finger scan, what should we do?
Do not worry because we can unlock or bypass forgotten screen lock pattern or password pin protections at HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) use our Google account. Please turn ON our phone, when it ask for security answer, then please try to give several time wrong answer continuously until our HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) freezing or locked 30 seconds, at this time we can find Forgot Password / Pattern button, press this button to unlock using Gmail account that we have already signed-in before. If we can not access our Google account, then we have to do hard reset using hardware button combination key.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23)?
There is no secret hidden code for HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23) ?
There are two phone memory type at HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS), one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of HUAWEI NOVA 2 (PLUS) (PIC-AL00 / BAC-L03 / BAC-L23)Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
The battery of HUAWEI NOVA 2 use 2960 mAh and HUAWEI NOVA 2 PLUS use 3340 mAh. This capacity will enough to make this phone can work full one day without need to recharge, but some uses will need more stronger, especially for users who have many group chat social media or watch full movie or playing games for several hours. However, we can not replace this battery with bigger capacity, but we can try to do some adjustment. LCD screen will consume a lot of battery power, therefore we need to adjust LCD screen as low as possible to safe battery usage. Try to disable all not use connections such as Wifi or Bluetooth or GPS. If we download many applications from Google Play Store, some of them will need to know our locations, please activate GPS battery saving mode from menu Setting > Location.