Tips and tricks to fix SONY XPERIA 1 III (Mark 3) problems. This is high-end smartphone that work with Android 11 and powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor. Of course we can playing games faster because it use fast dedicated GPU (graphic processor unit) Adreno 660 for graphic rendering. The body design with IP65/IP68 rating for dust and water proof performance.
The LCD screen use OLED type with 6.5 inches size Full HD+ resolutions and has fast refresh rate at 120Hz for smooth transition. The rear body use quad camera with Zeiss optic and lens coating. Front camera use 8 megapixel. At this article, we give simple solutions, information and review to solve SONY XPERIA 1 MARK THREE troubles at www.hard-reset.org community.
What are Advantages of SONY XPERIA 1 III Specifications and Features ?
- Network GSM 3G HSDPA or with 4G LTE or 5G
- LCD 6.5 inches 21:9 aspect ratio
- Procesor Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU Adreno 660
- Bluetooth / GPS / Wifi / NFC
- Memory Internal 256 GB or 256 GB
- RAM 12 GB
- Main Camera Quad 12 MP f/1.7 + 12 MP f/2.4 + 12 MP f/2.2 + 0.3 MP TOF 3D
- Main Camera Features autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera 8 MP for video conference and selfie photography
- Operating System Android 11
- Battery Li-Po 4500 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery SONY XPERIA 1 III hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
This is flagship smartphone that use Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor. Big internal memory is very important for download more applications. We can choose 256 GB or 512 GB internal storage, therefore we do not have to be worry anymore when this phone does not have external memory for MicroSDXC.
There are some bad apps that may contain viruses or malware that can make troubles if installed on our SONY XPERIA 1 III such as become slowly or hang or stuck or broken or frozen or LCD touch screen not responsive. These kind of apps will not get Verified by Play Protect information / icon. Please do not install any applications before read many user reviews.
What do we have to do? First we have to remove temporary files and caches inside this phone by doing soft reset. After our SONY XPERIA 1 III can run again, then please try to download one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST. It will scan all installed applications and give recommendation if there are some high-risk setting. If the problems still happen, then next steps is doing hard reset or master format.
Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset will also remove all Google account from SONY XPERIA 1 III. For safety reasons, please do not install any unknown APK files, because it is very easy to make our phone getting trouble.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA 1 III ?
Restart or soft reset is very important to remove temporary files and caches from SONY XPERIA 1 III (MARK TWO). Please follow these steps to force soft reset or reboot when the phone stuck or freezing:
- Press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Wait until Vibrate and then Release All Button
- Then SONY XPERIA 1 III will reboot or restart
- If we continue press that button above, then SONY XPERIA 1 III will turn off
After this phone totally off, then we can press again POWER button to turn it ON. This process will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our SONY XPERIA 1 III still can work properly, but we want to clear temporary files and caches from some applications, then please press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, continue choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at SONY XPERIA 1 III?
If our SONY XPERIA 1 III has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
Please note: These options bellow may not work for some devices because of firmware update version or hardware troubles or some other possibilities.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 1 III with Software Menu:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA 1 III smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA 1 III
- The SONY XPERIA 1 III will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 1 III with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in our computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA 1 III battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA 1 III
- Boot SONY XPERIA 1 III to flashmode with using:Volume Down Buttonandconnect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at our computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 1 III with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA 1 III
- Press and Hold together:Power Button + Volume UpButton for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA 1 III
#Option 4, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 1 III with PC Companion Software from Computer (software repair)
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companionis default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, openPC CompanionApplications
- Before connect to phone, please choosePhone Updateand follow several step atPC Companion
- At some menu,PC Companionwill tell us how to connect the phone withPC Companionusing USB cable and press theVolume Downbutton
- Finish thePC Companionstep and until it doing Factory Reset to SONY XPERIA 1 III to factory default Android operating system.
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for SONY XPERIA 1 III forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
We will have many important applications and data. With quad camera using Zeiss lens 12 megapixel for standard wide + 12 megapixel for telephoto with 3x optical zoom and have Optical Image Stabilization + 12 megapixel 124 degree ultrawide + 0.3 TOF 3D camera for DOF or Bokeh Effect, then we also will have many private photos and videos. Please secure all data from unauthorized people when SONY XPERIA 1 III stolen or lost or away from us.
We can use side body fingerprint and front camera for facial recognizing. After register first protection, we need to use secondary protection for backup like screen lock pattern or pin or password. Why? Because the fingerprint and face unlock can not work after SONY XPERIA 1 III reboot or restart. The problems will start happen when we can not unlock this phone or forgot security answer or fingerprint sensor cannot recognize our fingerprint to unlock. What should we do?
Do not worry, because we can do hard reset or reformat using one of following steps above. SONY XPERIA 1 III already use latest version of Android operating system. This version has improvement with FRP or Factory Reset Protections. What is the importance of using FRP? When our phone lost or stolen, the unauthorized people will try to do hard reset or master format. Once this phone force to hard reset or reformatted, then we have to proved as the original owner, by Verify your account with previous Google Account. Therefore we have to keep carefully our Gmail username and password. Please use Forgot Email link if we can not access or forget our Google username and password.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA 1 III ?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA 1 III to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at SONY XPERIA 1 III ?
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal storage
How to Make Battery of SONY XPERIA 1 III Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
SONY XPERIA 1 III (Mark Three) is work with 4500 mAh battery capacity. It has fast charging 30W technology. However, if we want to use this phone more longer, but we are away from charger, then we need to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible and turn off all not use connections like NFC or GPS or Wifi or Bluetooth.