Tips and tricks to SONY XPERIA 10 III (Mark 3) problems. This is 5G connection smartphone that work with single or dual simcard slot. It is powered by Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G processor with dedicated GPU (graphic processor unit) Adreno 619 for gaming graphic rendering. The body comes with IP65/IP68 for dust and water resistance. It is use Android 11 when the first time open from the box.
The screen use OLED Triluminos display with 6 inches size Full HD+ resolution at 1080 x 2520 pixels. Sony has great triple rear camera and single front camera 8 megapixel that located at top screen. We will give more solutions and information about how to solve SONY XPERIA 10 III troubles at www.hard-reset.org community. The products model code of this phone are SO-52B, SOG04, XQ-BT52, A102SO.
What are Advantages of SONY XPERIA 10 III Specifications and Features ?
- Network GSM 3G HSDPA or with 4G LTE or 5G Single or Dual simcard
- LCD 6.0 inches 21:9 aspect ratio
- Processor Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver
- GPU Adreno 619
- Bluetooth / GPS / Wifi / NFC
- Memory Internal 128 GB with 6 GB RAM
- Main Camera Triple 12 MP f/1.7 +8 MP f/2.4 + 8 MP f/2.2
- Main Camera Features autofocus, LED flash
- Front Camera 8 MP for video conference and selfie photography
- Operating System Android 11
- Battery Li-Po 4500 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery SONY XPERIA 10 III hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
The internal memory of SONY XPERIA 10 III is 128 GB. We can use secondary sim card slot to replace for external memory MicroSDXC slot. There are many applications that we can download from Google Play Store. But we need to read many user reviews before download new or not famous apps. Why?
Because some of them may have malware or viruses or keylogger that can make troubles if installed on our SONY XPERIA 10 Mark 3 such as become slowly or hang or stuck or broken or frozen or LCD touch screen not responsive. These kind of apps will not get Verified by Play Protect information / icon. Please read many user reviews before download that kind of apps.
What do we have to do? First we have to remove temporary files and caches inside this phone by doing soft reset. After our SONY XPERIA 10 III can run again, then please try to download one good antivirus like NORTON or AVAST. It will scan all installed applications and give recommendation if there are some high-risk setting. If the problems still happen, then next steps is doing hard reset or master format.
Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset will also remove all Google account from SONY XPERIA 10 III. For safety reasons, please do not install any unknown APK files, because it is very easy to make our phone getting trouble.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA 10 III ?
Restart or soft reset is very important to remove temporary files and caches from SONY XPERIA 10 III (MARK TWO). Please follow these steps to force soft reset or reboot when the phone stuck or freezing:
- Press and hold together Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Wait until Vibrate and then Release All Button
- Then SONY XPERIA 10 III will reboot or restart
- If we continue press that button above, then SONY XPERIA 10 III will turn off
After this phone totally off, then we can press again POWER button to turn it ON. This process will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our SONY XPERIA 10 III still can work properly, but we want to clear temporary files and caches from some applications, then please press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, continue choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at SONY XPERIA 10 III?
This phone has MicroSD slot that shared with secondary simcard slot. We can copy or move important files using File Manager applications from internal to external memory. If our SONY XPERIA 10 III has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
Please note: These options bellow may not work for some devices because of firmware update version or hardware troubles or some other possibilities.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 10 III with Software Menu:
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA 10 III smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA 10 III
- The SONY XPERIA 10 III will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 10 III with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in our computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA 10 III battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA 10 III
- Boot SONY XPERIA 10 III to flashmode with using:Volume Down Buttonandconnect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at our computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 10 III with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA 10 III
- Press and Hold together:Power Button + Volume UpButton for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA 10 III
#Option 4, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA 10 III with PC Companion Software from Computer (software repair)
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companionis default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, openPC CompanionApplications
- Before connect to phone, please choosePhone Updateand follow several step atPC Companion
- At some menu,PC Companionwill tell us how to connect the phone withPC Companionusing USB cable and press theVolume Downbutton
- Finish thePC Companionstep and until it doing Factory Reset to SONY XPERIA 10 III to factory default Android operating system.
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for SONY XPERIA 10 III forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
This phone will have many important applications and data. With high quality triple camera 12 megapixel for wide and dual 8 megapixel for telephoto and ultrawide 120 degree. We should protect our data from unauthorized people when SONY XPERIA 10 MARK 3 stolen or lost or away from us.
The fingerprint is ready to use. Facial recognizing work with 8 megapixel front camera. We need to choose secondary protection for backup like screen lock pattern or pin or password. We have to know that SONY XPERIA 10 III fingerprint or face unlock can not work after restart, it will ask for backup protection at the first time. The problems will start happen when we can not unlock this phone or forgot security answer or fingerprint sensor cannot recognize our fingerprint to unlock. What should we do?
Do not worry, because we can do hard reset or reformat using one of following steps above. SONY XPERIA 10 III already use latest version of Android operating system. This version has improvement with FRP or Factory Reset Protections. What is the importance of using FRP? When our phone lost or stolen, the unauthorized people will try to do hard reset or master format. Once this phone force to hard reset or reformatted, then we have to proved as the original owner, by Verify your account with previous Google Account. Therefore we have to keep carefully our Gmail username and password. Please use Forgot Email link if we can not access or forget our Google username and password.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA 10 III ?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA 10 III to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at SONY XPERIA 10 III ?
There are two phone memory type at SONY XPERIA 10 III, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of SONY XPERIA 10 III as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of SONY XPERIA 10 III Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
The 4500 mAh battery is big enough for make this phone work full one day. If we need to recharge, we can charge it more quickly because it has fast charging 30W. However, to make SONY XPERIA 10 MARK III battery work more longer, we have to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible and disable all not use connections like GPS or Bluetooth or NFC or Wifi.