Problem solving for SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii trouble. Android smartphone SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii have 4.3 inches LCD screen with dual core processor with 1.7Ghz speed make this smartphone become easy to use and good camera 12 megapixel also advantages for SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii user who like to take good picture while traveling or at important moment.
What is Advantage of SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii Specifications:
GSM 3G HSDPA
LCD 4.3 inches with Scratch-resistant shatter proof glass
Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
Internal memory 32 GB
Main Camera 12 MP, 4000×3000 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Dual-core 1.7 GHz
GPU Adreno 220
Operating system Android OS, v4.0 (ICS), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
Battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh
How to Solve Problem and Recovery if SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii get hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
AS we seen in the specifications of SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii is good enough to run applications that we can download directly from Google Play Store. RAM 1GB already big for multitasking. But please becareful because not all applications is compatible with our SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii, some applications also contain mall ware or virus or some special code which can make our smartphone become not smooth or hang or bricks or frozen or the LCD touch screen become not responsive. In this case we need to try deleted same suspicious applications, and try to soft reset or reboot the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii to delete temporary files and cache. If problem still appear in SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii then we need to do master format with hard reset.
How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii ?
It is easy to doing this step. Press the POWER BUTTON KEY for several seconds, we will see the menu to restart or turn off. Choose restart/reboot than the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii will do the soft reset or restart. This is safe to do because all data or installed applications will not removed.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- ChooseErase everythingto continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii
- The SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii
- Boot SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii to flashmode with using:Volume Down Buttonandconnect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii with Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii
- Press and Hold together:Power Button + Volume UpButton for several seconds
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii
#Option 4, Hard Reset Format SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii with PC Companion Software from Computer
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companionis default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, openPC CompanionApplications
- Before connect to phone, please choosePhone Updateand follow several step atPC Companion
- At some menu,PC Companionwill tell us how to connect the phone withPC Companionusing USB cable and press theVolume Downbutton
- Finish thePC Companionstep and until it doing Factory Reset to Format SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii to factory default Android operating system
- Note: For Mac user, please use and download Bridge for Mac from Sony website
How to Restore and Reinstall Clean Android Operating system / firmware at SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii ?
Android default and clean source operating system already saved at SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii internal ROM, this location is safe because by normal format it will not removed from ROM. If the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii need to be reinstall or restore with clean and factory default setting operating system, than what we need to do is only force to hard reset or master reset with format step above, after that operating system SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii will reinstall automatically.
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin?
To make our SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii become more safety while away from us, we can give security protection such as security password pin or screen lock pattern (maybe there are other options, but it will same step to bypass it). If we forget about the security password pin or screen lock pattern, we can try to find Forget Password / Pattern button to insert our username and password of Google account which already in SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii. If we can not access the username and password of SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii then we need to hard reset with master format above.
How to Improve Performance SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii to make run more faster?
Do you ever think that our SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii become more slowly and sometime always said to wait or close? This situation happen because there are a lot of applications running in background process, although we know that SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii have good processor and big memory RAM, but some applications may took a lot of memory resource than it will make the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii become slowly or act not normal. To solved this problem, we need to fresh the setting and applications with hard reset.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
Can I Upgrade SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii with Updated Operating System (update new firmware) ?
Yes the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii can be upgraded. When the first time release, SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii use Android with ICS 4.0 operating system, but now the official Jelly Bean operating system ready to update.
How to Clean Virus or Mallware or Spyware from SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii?
Using Android smartphone have to deal with virus or spyware or wall ware, because Android is open source operating system that everyone can know what is inside Android code. Well this problem sometime happen to some user how do not care about the security of Android. Actually Android already have some security option to make the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii become more save, but again because of open source make us have to became carefully. What to do if SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii attach by virus or spayware or wallware ? Do not worry and try step by step option.
- Try to download and install recommended antivirus from Google Play Store (see the big number of ratting is better to download) at SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii
- With that installed applications, try to scan all applications and system memory
- If the antivirus applications find some suspected or not good applications setting, then try to fix and delete as it suggested.
- In some option, you maybe need to restart the SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii
- Finish, and try to make sure your SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii is clean and safe now
If you already follow that step but still got problem with the Android, you maybe should try to consider perform hard reset SONY XPERIA SL LT26ii with master format step above.