Acer Iconia A701 is Android tablet with 10.1 inchi LCD screen. What is the different between Acer Iconia Tab A700 VS A701? Both of them have almost same specifications, what make different is The Acer Iconia Tab A700 do not have GSM network – Wifi Only. The GSM network attached at Acer Iconia Tab A701, so it can use GSM network for communications.
Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 Specifications:
Tab A700 Wifi
Tab A701 GSM + Wifi
LCD 10.1 Inchi
Main camera 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Internal Memory 16/32/64 GB storage
RAM 1 GB DDR2 RAM
Operating system Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Processor Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A9 Nvidia Tegra 3
Battery Li-Po 9800 mAh
How to Hard Reset When Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 hang or not work properly?
When you get problem with Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701, such as hang or not responding or stuck or freezing or bricked, the first think that you can try to do is doing the reboot or soft reset the Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 by pressing the power button for long time to reboot and it will delete temporary data which may make Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 run not normally.
How to Soft reset Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 with small reset button ?
You can try to reboot or soft reset Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 with small reset button to restart. Do not worry, this is safe restart method, the important data will not wipe. You can use small paper clips to press the button beside or near the USB Port on this tablet.
If the Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 still get the problem, try to hard reset or master reset to wipe all installed applications. Please remember to always backup important data before doing the hard reset.
#Option 1, Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 with software Menu :
- Turn On the Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701
- Go to Menu > Settings > Backup & reset.
- Choose Factory Data Reset, and then tapReset Tablet.
- This process will wipe and erase every data and installed applications to factory default configuration.
#Option 2, Hard Reset Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 with Hardware Combinations Button Key:
- Turn off the Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701
- Press together Volume Up Button + Power Button for several seconds
- When you feel the vibrate in the tablet, release the power button, then at LCD tablet press switch lock to on and off several time (still hold the Volume Up Button key)
- Continue the screen menu to Erasing User data
What to do if I forget security password or Pin or Pattern LCD Screen lock of Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701?
Once you forget the security lock screen or password, then you have to do the hard reset with simple step above.
How to Restore Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701?
This is the same meaning of Hard Reset the Acer Iconia Tab A700 & A701 with the step above.