Using smartphone with good LCD and fantastic sound system is good for daily usage. SONY XPERIA P LT22i give you great experience for work or fun everyday. SONY XPERIA P LT22i also known as Sony LT22i Nypon, is the Android who have big enough LCD screen with 4 inch and dual core processor to power up your work.
The Main Advantage of SONY XPERIA P LT22i Specifications:
LCD 4 inch with Scratch-resistant glass and Bravia Engine
GSM HSDPA (Micro SIM)
Processor Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
Internal Memory 16 GB
RAM 1 GB
Operating System Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Battery Li-Ion 1305 mAh
How to Solve if SONY XPERIA P LT22i get Hang or Stuck or Freezing ?
Actually using SONY XPERIA P LT22i is good enough for everyday use, but sometime suddenly the SONY XPERIA P LT22i become slow or not work properly, usually because of bad applications which work in the background, this situation can make the SONY XPERIA P LT22i become slowly or hang or stuck in boot or stuck in applications or not responsive or freezing while doing something. If this problem happen, try to do the soft reset or reboot to delete temporary data or cache in SONY XPERIA P LT22i. If the problem still happen, then we have to do hard reset for SONY XPERIA P LT22i.
#Option 1, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA P LT22i with Software Menu :
- Make sure the battery is charge properly
- Turn on SONY XPERIA P LT22i smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to menu:Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset> Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA P LT22i
- The SONY XPERIA P LT22i will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
#Option 2, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA P LT22i with Flashtool applications:
- Flashtool in the applications from Sony can be download from Sony website.
- Flashtool software need to installed in you computer and ready with USB data cable
- Make sure SONY XPERIA P LT22i battery is charge properly or full charge
- Power off SONY XPERIA P LT22i
- Boot SONY XPERIA P LT22i to flashmode with using:Volume Down Buttonandconnect to USB cable at No.1 above
- Follow the menu at you computer display, it is easy to understand the steps.
#Option 3, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA P LT22iwith Hardware Key Button:
- Make sure the battery fully charge
- Do not forget to backup all important data
- Turn off the SONY XPERIA P LT22i
- Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several minute
- Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset SONY XPERIA P LT22i
#Option 4, Hard Reset SONY XPERIA P LT22i with PC Companion Software from Computer
- Please Make Sure the Battery not Empty
- PC Companionis default applications for Sony Smartphone which can be download from Sony Website
- After install at our computer, openPC CompanionApplications
- Before connect to phone, please choosePhone Updateand follow several step atPC Companion
- At some menu,PC Companionwill tell us how to connect the phone withPC Companionusing USB cable and press theVolume Downbutton
- Finish thePC Companionstep and until it doing Factory Reset to SONY XPERIA P LT22i to factory default Android operating system.
How to Restore or Unlock SONY XPERIA P LT22i ?
The processor for restoring SONY XPERIA P LT22i can be follow the above process, you can choose several options which fit for you.
How to Fix SONY XPERIA P LT22iforgot password or security lock screen pattern or pin?
For security reason, we need to give pin or pattern for screen lock the SONY XPERIA P LT22i. But sometime when we forget password security lock of SONY XPERIA P LT22i, please press Forget Password button, SONY XPERIA P LT22i will ask Gmail account password which already installed in this phone. If you have problem with Gmail account, then you have to do the format with hard reset for your SONY XPERIA P LT22i.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format SONY XPERIA P LT22i?
There is no secret hidden code for SONY XPERIA P LT22i to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.