Nokia E6 is born to continue the advantage of Nokia E5, this still same full qwerty smartphone and also powerd by Symbian operating system Symbian Anna OS and Nokia Belle OS. Nokia E6 have capacitive touch screen with multi touch.
The Main Advantage of Nokia E6 Specifications:
GSM 3G – HSDPA
LCD 2.46 inch Capacitive Touch Screen
Full Qwerty Keyboard
Operating System Symbian Anna OS, upgradeable to Nokia Belle OS
Main camera 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, fixed focus, dual-LED flash
Internal Memory 8 GB storage + 1 GB ROM
RAM 256 MB
Processor 680 MHz ARM 11
Battery Li-Po 1500 mAh (BP-4L)
How to Solved Nokia E6 Problem Hang or Stuck or Freezing ?
Nokia E6 use Symbian Anna OS and some Nokia E6 user already upgrade the operating system to Nokia Belle OS. In special case, some Nokia E6 become slowly work and get problem like hang or stuck or freeze or not responding. In this case, we suggest to do soft reset or reboot Nokia E6. If Nokia E6 still get the same problem, better to try flash or hard reset Nokia E6.
How to Soft Reset Nokia E6 with Secret Security Code:
Doing the Soft Reset of Nokia E6 while it work strange or slowly is highly recommended. Soft Reset Nokia E6 will not delete any data which already saved in this phone. Nokia E6 will only restore the setting to default and every data will safe.Press*#7780#with dial pad to Soft Reset Nokia E6.
#Option 1, Hard Reset Nokia E6 with Software Menu:
- Turn On Nokia E6
- Go to Menu: Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore
- Nokia E6 will ask the default security lock code is:12345
- Please remember, Format Factory Default Nokia E6 will erase or wipe all important data
#Option 2, Hard Reset Nokia E6 with Hardware Button Combinations Key:
- Make sure you already backup all important data at Nokia E6
- Always better to make Nokia E6 battery full charge
- Turn On Nokia E6
- Press and hold together:* button+3 button+Green button (Call Button)for several seconds
- The process will do format to factory default Nokia E6
#Option 3, Hard Reset Nokia E6 with Secret Security Code:
- Make Sure Nokia E6 battery is not empty and charge properly
- Turn on Nokia E6
- Press at Dial pad:*#7370#and wait
- Nokia E6 will ask for default security code, enter:12345
- Nokai E6 will do format to factory default
How to Fix forgot or Lost Nokia E6 Default Security Code or Password?
If you never change the Nokia security code is 12345, if you forget or you ever replace or make changes to security code, then you have to bring Nokia E6 to the nearest authorize service center.
How to Flash and Restore Nokia E6 easily?
If you have problem with Nokai E6, you can try to do soft reset and if the problem still at your Nokia E6, then continue with doing hard reset or format to factory default with some options step above.
How to Restore Clean Setting at Nokia E6 Reinstall the Operating System?
You have choose 2 way for installing clean Nokia E6, or maybe we can said how to reinstall clean operating system for Nokia E6. First way is doing the soft reset without clean up the data at Nokia N6. The second way is doing hard reset to restore original operating system Nokia E6.
Help for Slow Respon Nokia E6, How to Make Nokia E6 Run Faster?
Some applications or wrong setting could make Nokia E6 become slowly. To make Nokia E6 run more faster and powerful, then you have to try doing Soft Reset to make all setting back to default. You can find how to do Soft Reset above.